“Every you need”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

UKdisfan
“Every you need”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Me & my 2 friends have just returned from staying at Central Station Studio 2 for my stag do and was happy with the accommodation for the price.

Peter the owner was very friendly and informative and was kind enough to let us drop our bags off a few hours before check in.

I was impressed at the little extras in the room such as a bottle of water and hair gel. The rooms were clean and spacious and even Netlfix was available.

CS2 is about 25 minutes walk from the old town and there are some good restaurants nearby.

There was an issue with a sensor light in my room. I contacted Peter and he had it fixed within the hour. I was very impressed/grateful for this.

The only downfalls I found were the shower was extremely sensitive to the point if I moved the setting 1mm either way it would go freezing cold or boiling. My room was also street level which was a bit noisy at times but there is not much the owners could do about that.

Overall this is a great place to stay if you're looking for a clean place to stay near the centre of Prague.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jun 2017
Thanks for your nice feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us!
We hope to see you in Prague again some day.
Best regards,
Peter Daly
Owner/Manager
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing