It was a short break (3 days) and from the moment we were met at the airport (Prague cabbies, being what they are) we just sensed this was going to be special! Prompt and efficienct check-in and then to the suite....surpassed every expectation. Nothing was left to chance....I'd wholly endorse this hotel; I'd return to Prague just to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mark Hotel is situated within a stunning Neo-Classical building, just a few minutes' walk from the Old Town Square. With its 75 large and beautifully appointed rooms, many of them suites, the hotel offers timeless elegance with tasteful contemporary features, furnishings and fittings. To complete the feeling of luxury, the majority of the guestrooms feature a separate bedroom and spacious living area including fitted kitchenette. The Le Grill Restaurant, Two Steps Bar and the hotel's unique private garden with its baroque fountain, offer central Prague's best possible setting for you to relax, enjoy great food and celebrate your special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Mark Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hybernska Hotel Prague
- The Grand Mark Prague Bohemia