“They hate the English!”
Review of The PUB - Praha 13

The PUB - Praha 13
Ranked #2,423 of 6,156 Restaurants in Prague
Description: Restaurace nabizi bohatou nabidku polednich jidel a zaroven se stala mistem, kde si hoste muzou vychutnat to nejlepsi tankove pivo Pilsner Urquell a nejen to!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Most appalling customer service EVER! Very unfriendly and unhelpful staff who made no effort to make us feel welcome. We received dirty looks from the minute we sat down merely because we are English! We then went on to order food/drinks which was quite a struggle considering how confusing the menu is - half in English and half in Czech! I then ordered 3 beers for the table and was brought pear juice. It took 3 assistants to sort this out and the main lady involved would not accept the blame but instead blamed our London accents....even though English is not her first language! I wish I could say the food was disgusting but as a veggie with not a lot of choice in this meaty restaurant my wrap was very nice!

2  Thank Ellen R

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Never had such bad customer service, the staff were rude and patronising. We ordered 3 pints of beer and they brought us pear juice, when we asked the waitress to change it she made it out to be our fault, blaming our London accents and mimicking how we pronounce beer. She slammed the pints on the table. None of the staff wanted to help and were all very rude.

2  Thank livclarke21
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Although I am not a beer drinker, I had the opportunity to experience this horrific "pub restaurant". Being actually pleased by the nice interior when I came in, I was then simply horrified by the whole rest.

The service was awful: rude, arrogant and inattentive. Especially one scumbag, acting haughtily toward others. Thinking he was something 'more' when we were younger. When I was not greeted and given a menu by him, I decided to take it myself. This guy, however, came to me and as if accused me for what I did. He also did not bother to apologize for any mistake he did, just like bringing me the wrong order or attempting to take my plate, before I even finished.

Not even mentioning the food: it was honestly no different from my school cantine. I expected something more, when this was a restaurant but it was just nothing superb, so I just gulped it down. The menu was besides very modest, it took me hours to pick something from there. I may seem like a very demanding eater, but believe me, I am not. I am not at all.

If you really wanna come, just come for a beer, don't expect anything awesome.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Long wait for the food and it wasn't what I ordered and the English menu states item(s)in English which are incorrect hence my wrong order.. the staff where very unhelpful. I had to pay for the meal they got wrong. The manager was argumentative, awful customer service ever experienced. Would not recommend and would NEVER go back again. Wouldn't even give it a star !

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Prague is not famous for good service but most of the times I've come here staff is polite and friendly. Lots of space and always clean. Beer and food are good. Recommended to everyone who needs to stop for food or just some beers.

Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Hello, Ricardo,
thank you for your nice feedback! :)
Have a nice day.