Lowest prices for your stay
USD 89
Priceline
USD 96
Trip.com
USD 85
Agoda.comUSD 93
eDreamsUSD 89
FindHotelUSD 91
All reviews breakfast buffet czech republic excellent hotel hotel is situated center of karlovy vary town colonnade
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel is located right next to a spa, which was very convient for us, as we booked treatment at that spa. The room was quite large and wifi was included as well. The breakfast was superb, great selection of cold meat, bread. cakes and juices. They even had a choice of honey!

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dorami-chan
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stay and have breakfast! It was fantastic. The location is a bit hard to find at first if using a GPS. You may need to get out of the car and ask. We used the massage salon here and it was very good. I would return here.

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We came back to HOTEL ROMANCE Puskin after several years. It goes on supporting the very high level of quality. We booked a huge room with balcony ( room12). The hotel manager especially reserved this room for us at our arrival. Breakfast buffet is perfect! It is the best breakfast ever been. A good WiFi in the rooms. Very tasty dishes in the restaurant - we had dinner there every day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Perfect location - just over the street from the very center of old city. Diana observation train few minuted by lazy walk. Mineral water pipes just over the street or few minutes walk.

Breakfast buffet - choice and quality is just perfect!

free wifi

Very, very, very expensive for this hotel (paid around 145eur per night). It is definately not worth this kind of a price. If you can get it for 70-100eur per night, then it is definately good choice to stay.

rooms and hotel very, very clean and refurbished.
At the same time you have a feeling that something is not as it should be. If you stay in chain hotels, you will understand what I mean.
Just small things like size of the room doors, missing sewing and shoe polish in the room. no central switch for all the light. Room doors operated by ordinary key - just one, so if you are more than 1 in the room and need to go somewhere separately, it could be a problem to get in. Paper napkins/tissues stays there in carton boxes (different colors) etc.

Highly reccomended if you can get price to about 70-100eur per night

Room tip: I would call it very good 3* hotel not 4*. In a perfect place, with perfect breakfast and a helpfull stuff.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BoWu
romance_puskin, Manager at Hotel Romance, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear BoWu,

thank you for your highly valuable review. I appreciate your comments and suggestions and would like to respond to them. First of all, I’d like to point out that the hotel is being refurbished gradually. The rooms on the 4th and 5th floor are after reconstruction while the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor are not refurbished yet. The plan for next winter season (2014/2015) is to renovate another part of the rooms on the other floors which will bring new doors being operated by magnetic cards instead of ordinary keys. We believe this would bring more comfort to our guests. About the key, we usually provide one key by check-in to our guests but there are at least 2 keys available at the reception and if a guest asks for 2 keys, we ordinarily provide them if requested. Another point were paper napkins in carton boxes which will be, based on this review, stored in paper tissue box covers – they will be bought during this month to ensure the carton boxes with different colors do not disturb our guests. Also, I’d like to mention that in every room, there is a sewing kit in the bedside table but if it was missing, please accept our apology, it would have been replenished in a moment if asked. And last but not least, you are right that there is no shoe polish in the rooms, there is only a regular shoe sponge but on the other side, we do have a shoe cleaning machine on the first floor with shoe polish so it is possible to use it anytime.
To obtain better prices, I recommend to use our special offers.
Thank you again for your opinion that we can learn from to improve the services we provide to our guests.
With kind regards,

Petra Kučerová
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The HOTEL ROMANCE PUSKIN was everything I hoped it would be. After researching several hotels, I chose this one with no regret. They are centrally located, it was a beautiful room (I wanted the balcony that looked over the city) and while planning our activities; I would email them and I always had a response in 24 hours. They helped us plan a walking tour. I felt like I had a wonderful time and had a great history lesson with the tour and all of the other helpful suggestions they gave me.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple