All reviews buffet meals therapist mountains number
Reviewed 15 May 2016

One big disappointment. First of all, Hotel looks nice from outside but inside looks like a mental hospital. There is very poor choice of food for breakfast and the waitress have no idea how to serve.

The room is like maximum 2* standards... and there is really infuriating space between doors and floor so you can hear every sound made at the hallway.

At 7:30 there is always room service barging into your room and wakes you up for no reason which is really crazy. Receptionist can type with only one finger which makes check-in at 2AM really unprofessional.

The hotel itself is only for retires. No good for Family, friends, couples or business...

This was for me the worst hotel ever. My no means 4*!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This was my third visit,it is a classic elegant place but this summer the Spa was fully booked,the staff was not enough to cope with what we needed. Too many children playing and running everywhere ,going up and down the elevators,they stay till very late at night ,it wasn't very relaxing.Some of the nurses weren't very qualified as it used to be.when I tried to discuss the issue with the doctor (Dr.Marsik Jindrich) , he replied that he didn't have enough staff .He wasn't patient enough and when I told him that am not feeling well he replied that I will improve by time actually am not feeling very well now . The last day I met The Manager On Duty (Korcokova Karla )who was so understanding positive and helpful, but it was too late.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are fine ...
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Spent 10 days in this 4 star (joke) hotel, never again nice hotel to look at from the outside. Went for the breakfast , which was included in room cost, the lady told me I have to sit and share small table with another 2 guests , well I have asked her for small table for my self, but no , can't be done, so I told them they can keep the breakfast. 4stars hotel? I don't think so , more like the komunist cantina.
Smoking area outside filthy, over flowing with cigaret buts, just disgusting , hey, us smokers we are not 3rd class citizens , we are paying for your salary, so no discrimination , please.
The manager have to be called and ask to get it clean up, what is she managing a dump?

Room Tip: Just use the radon baths, they are great and so is service, but stay some other place and eat at the family restaurant u Vlcku, about one mile dovn the road towards Karlovy Vary on the right side of the road.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Hunter30062014
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I just returned from a spa week at this hotel where I stayed with my elderly parents over the Christmas period.

The good: This is a beautiful hotel, the rooms are nice and spacious and spa treatments are also very good and conveniently done in the hotel itself. The hotel has a very nice pool as well and the staff in the reception is very good.

The bad:
The hotel food was sometimes very good and sometimes not good at all and the dining room staff we found very disappointing - unfriendly, unhelpful and even rude at times and not matching the level of this 4* establishment. We dined in the 'Mirror' dining room and I do not recommend it. For example, on Christmas eve for an additional charge, we received a several small bottles of white and red wine. The white wine was lukewarm and when I asked for ice, I was told in very abrupt manner it's not part of the service and I should go and get it from the bar (located in a different part of the hotel) if I want it.
Coffee and tea should be served by the staff as stated in our info brochure for guests yet during my stay I got offered a hot drink only once so on most days we had to do it ourselves using the tea and coffee machines located in the dining room. When my mum asked a waitress for a small kettle for tea, she brought it over to our table, literally slammed it on the table and said: here it is and it is empty. When my mother asked why it is empty, the waitress answered: 'well, I wasn't sure what you wanted so you have to go and get it yourself' and immediately after that she walked off. These are just a couple of examples. Very disappointing service for a 4* hotel. This poor service is letting down this otherwise very good spa hotel. I am not coming back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
11  Thank Ivana M
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I truly belive in good servise being delivered to people and this stay in Radium Palace was for me pure disapointment.The arrival experience was awful, reception staff came to the counter without shoes half open vest telling that is sorry, but he is changing shift with collegaue.When i called the hotel to book room, i was said, its possible to order any treatment on the place, so when i went to wellness reception, i was offered to have at 7 am 15 min treatment. If i leave the customer servise completly, as it was point itselve, i was surprised, that when check out is at 11 that it means 11 and not that at 10 with silent knocking comes in housekeeping telling just : aha you are still in and closing doors. And at 10, 40 the same story with another housekeeping staff. And there were more things. Im not any pissed traveller but person working as well i hotel and believe that in 4* hotel, people deserve a reall service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple