Review Highlights
Great connectionto Vienna

For the price and convenience, well worth it. Limited service. Wish we had gotten out early in the... read more

Reviewed 8 April 2020
Sylvia K
Winnipeg, Canada
Friendly, safe excellent diver

We are a family of 4 with 2 adult sons. Daniel is an exceptional driver. Knowledgeable and kind... read more

Reviewed 15 January 2020

from USD 210.01
from USD 87.42
from USD 80.41
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review for the CK Shuttle I took (also known as Bean Shuttle) from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov. The driver was really friendly and pointed things out along the way. We only had 3 riders in a van that seated about 8. It was a very comfortable ride, we stopped for a bathroom/snack break at a McDonald’s, the drive was about 3 hours and the van was air conditioned and you could adjust it yourself. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank JDCharlotte
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We hired Daniel who owns EU Shuttlebus in Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republican on-line before leaving home in the US. Daniel arrived at our hotel in CK exactly on time in a Mercedes car. We drove on a seven hour scenic tour from Cesky Krumlov to Melk. Daniel spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable about the areas. Daniel was very pleasant, and we had a delightful and safe drive through some scenic areas, stopping at a historic castle and several picturesque towns. He dropped us off in Melk close to our hotel which was in a pedestrian zone. We would highly recommend Daniel and EU Shuttlebus.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Our driver, Michal, actually works for another company but he assumed the two companies have a relationship as I clearly booked through CK Shuttle. We went from Prague to Cesky Krumlov, with a visit to Kutna Hora on the way. Michal reviewed what I indicated I wanted to do in Kutna Hora when he picked us up. He drove us there, and we had a great conversation. When we arrived he recommended the ticket we buy, he walked us to the churches we visited, gave us a quick walk around the village which I asked for, and helped us identify a restaurant to get some lunch. At my request he joined us for lunch and we visited more, mostly my wife and I quizzing him about Czech life. Michal took great care of us, got us to our destination on time, and carried our luggage. Great trip and excellent driver.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Had perfect experience on both one way trips. Was picked up at hotel. Had a safe, comfortable ride in a clean, ac shuttle van with room to accommodate 8 people. Friendly drivers on both trips. Had a 10 minuet stop at a clean, well stocked convenience store. And dropped at my next hotel. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We used the service from Prague to Cesky Krumlov and then to Vienna.
Daniel was fantastic. Punctual, friendly and a great tourist guide! Highky recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018