1,125 results
All reviewsbeach bungalowgarden chaletpony ridesswimming poolkids clubfamily vacationswim up barnice poolblue bird taxicoconut treesbeach sideocean viewbuffet breakfastgili islandsmangsit beachsenggigi areafast boat
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I were at Holiday Resort Lombok at Sengigi from 21 to 26 March 2018. I am very surprised that the hotel was under huge renovation: the whole restaurant and the pool bar was being renovated which created a lot of noise from the hammering and the welding of the roof. The last day they even started building a second big swimming pool, which will give again a lot of disturbances. From Thursday to Sunday big groups of people with busses invade the hotel and from 19 :00 to 23 :00 0’clock they have group meals with a lot of music which again makes the whole hotel very noisy. I am very upset with Holiday Resort Lombok, while I am customer for 20 years. I am angry because the staff of Holiday Resort did not inform me about the huge renovations going on when booking, while they knew it and they were even not giving me any discount. In case of renovations Holiday Inn should either close the hotel during renovation or being so fair to inform the customer and give a discount of at least 50 %. Because of this big disappointment I will not return anymore to Holiday Resort Lombok. Final quote: 3/10!

Room Tip: Holiday Resort Lombok: huge renovations going on: stay away from the noise!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Pierre,

Thank you for taking your time and share your feedback on Tripadvisor which we really appreciated.
Please accept our sincere apology regarding your inconvenient due to we have renovation going on currently on Kayangan restaurant and new swimming pool. We are pleased to update you that our Kayangan restaurant project is nearly finished and will be accomplished approximately on 28 April while the new pool will be finished appriximately in thye end of June 2018. I have also checked to our Front desk team regarding any compensation for you and I have been told that it was done properly. I am terribly apology for your big disappointment and we still wish to have your visit in the future when the Kayangan restaurant and new swimming pool are ready and I am more than happy to offer you our best price as you are one of our loyal repeater clients.
Again we are deeply apologize for your inconvenient stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We booked beach appartment with great outside bathroom and sea view that we have just fallen in love with. Hotel staff were amazing, friendly & helpful. Rich breakfast was a great start of every day. Having 5yrs old kid we were happy about overall children friendly environment, large swimming pool that allowed for enough fun. There will be soon another swimming pool available including a nice new bar that they are just building within the resort. Having travelled in Bali and throughout Lombok, we liked Mangsit beach the best. There are also good alternative options available for dining in near walking distance. Yes, we loved staying in Holiday Resort and hope to be back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Petr,

It is very nice to have your positive feedback of our resort and we are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your pleasant stay with us. We thank you for highlighting various facilities as a good contribution during your stay and especially to our friendly staff which is the best asset the resorts has. I will be more than happy to share your feedback to our team and I assure you that it can be a motivation to keep up our good work in the future.
We do hope to have an opportunity to welcoming you again in the future when our new pool is ready.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The rooms were okay but we did have an A/C problem which, by the looks of damage to the ceiling in the room, has been an ongoing problem. This is an ex-Holiday Inn to give you an idea of the standard. The rooms will need a refurb but still in an okay condition. The hotel gardens are well maintained and the pool area is fine but also needs renovation. Our friends ate at the hotel but were not overly keen on it and said it was expensive for the quality you got. The staff were friendly and helpful but overall this isn't very good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for taking your time to share your review on Tripadvisor which we really appreciated. Please accept our sincere apology in regards of some issues about the AC and ceiling. Let me assure you that it has been look after and we will try our utmost effort to make sure this is won't happen in the future.
Pleased to inform you that we are now doing refurbish to our room and some facilities step by step for guest enjoyment in the future. I will be happy to share your feedback to all department concerns for reviews especially to some point you have highlighted.
We thank you for staying with us and we do hope to have another opportunity to have your next visit in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasant 2-nights stay. A bit noisy though, my room was facing the main street.

Didn't get to go to the beach, but the view from the restaurant was stunning.

Hotel is a bit old. Some adjustments to the room won't hurt.

Staffs are amazingly friendly and helpful. This I appreciate :)

Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jeffrey,

We are now still doing the refurbish to our room and other facilities step by step to ensure that we have an update look to make guest stay more enjoyable in the future.
We thanking you for highlighting our friendly staffs and I will be very happy to share your review with them so that they can be even more motivated to keep up the good work.
Thank you again and we do hope for another opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a two-bedroom Mangsit Villa with a group of friends. First of all, it is worth noting that the villas ground and the main building (where the receptions, restaurants, swimming pool are) are separated by a public road. You have to cross the road to get to the villas from the reception/drop-off lobby. Good thing is that the road has light traffic, however it is rather inconvenient when it is raining, as there was no covered walkway.

Now onto the villas.
Upon entering the villa, there is a strong damp, mouldy smell. The kitchen stove was dirty, there were lots of ants crawling on the counter top. Fridge was dirty as well, there was some ketchup stain on its shelves.
Our bedsheet has some unpleasant smell. We have to asked the housekeeping staff to change them immediately.
Wardrobe in the bedroom are dirty, with paints peeling off.
The exhaust fan in the bathroom almost fell off the ceiling, as the top of the door keeps hitting on it.
There are spider webs everywhere, in the cupboards, ceiling, and even on our headboards!
Shelves and tables were dusty.
White towels have turned greyish, with fraying edges, can’t believe they still let guests use them!!

The front desk staff are friendly and willing to help when we told them about the issues with our villas, but i guess there is only so much they can do when the property itself is in such poor condition.
Breakfast was pretty good with wide selection of items, but eating utensils are not in their cleanest state.
Bottomline is, try to avoid this property if you can, there are other similarly priced, but newer hotels in Senggigi or other areas in lombok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
I Ketut M Jaya K, General Manager at Holiday Resort Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review our resort which we really appreciated. Please accept our sincere apologize in regards of the inconvenient caused during your stay with us. Your comments on our various facilities are well received and will be shared with our internal department for review. Let us assure you that it’s our constant endeavor to ensure that all our guests are treated with utmost care, respect and priority at all times. We remain committed to offering the highest level of hospitality for all our guests and assure you that this matter is being looked into. We assure you that your valuable feedback will certainly help us in further improving and enhancing the service delivery within the areas highlighted in your note. We sincerely hope you will allow us another opportunity to redeem ourselves and make up for the previous experience at our resort. Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any other assistance.