Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JLoR07
Warrnambool, Australia

Great Pub grub

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Oct 2018via mobile
Warm friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Out meals also very nice . My mum had prawns and my father a chicken burger all enjoyable. Only small negative was I had the roast of the day the meat a little fatty and potatoes very dehydrated. But having the option of the salad bar I could fill up elsewhere anyway. Would happily return
Date of stay: September 2018
9.3 km from Allansford Hotel Motel
  • Tripadvisor
10.1 km from Allansford Hotel Motel
View more hotels in Allansford
All reviews front bar the great ocean road one night toilet accommodation bearnaise pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and i were only meant to stay here 1 night and due to medical issues my partner was admitted into ICU and we had to stay a few extra nights.
Di,Jordy and all the staff are so lovely,friendly and helpful.
Everyone has gone above and beyond to ensure we were ok and it was one less stress i had.
The food is amazing and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
I can't speak highly enough of this establishment and we will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikita S
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight and was very impressed with the quality of motel rooms. Rooms are modern and very clean. Also very quiet as motel rooms are situated at the back of the pub. The pub is a classic country pub with friendly staff and locals. The meals are delicious and very well priced. Would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2017

The mixed grill is $30..... but it is unreal.......There is a great salad and vegie bar but I had that much food on my plate I never got there....... If you are a big eater you wont beat this meal.......... and the customer service could not be faulted ...... Well done .....

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel whilst attending a workshop in Allansford. The rooms are recently renovated and beautifully appointed. Dinner in the restaurant (a short walk from the accommodation) is a must - but remember to book! A lovely open kitchen with a great variety of meals. The best part for me is how peaceful and well located the hotel is. Ten minutes to Warrnambool and beaches. A great place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We love going to the Allansford Hotel Bistro. Always good food, good service and a lovely atmosphere. We visit family several times a year and a visit to the Bistro is a must.
Allansford is close to the Speedway, the start of the Great Ocean Road giving easy access to Tourist locations. Just out of Warrnambool but close to most tourist areas.

Room tip: not really, as I have only been to the Bistro
Date of stay: April 2017