“Cool and cozy place to just chill;-)”
Review of Yes! I am

Yes! I am
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Bangsaen
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

This coffee place came highly recommended by a guy I casually met on the plane while I was on my way to BKK. We got to talking and he told me about this coffee shop, where of all places in Thailand, the exact city where it is located happens to be where my sister lives and works. Now, how cool is that? What a lovely coincidence indeed. So I googled it and with the location in my mind, I sought out the coffee shop on foot and found it. Went inside and viola.....one of the owner Phon was expecting me...as my plane guy friend told him to watch out for me. Well, honestly since I wasn't much of a coffee drinker, I first sampled their Chocolate Banana Frappe and it was such a delightful drink!
With soft pop music piping from the background and an interesting collection of reading materials to boot, I just found a new place to unwind and hang out. I think I found another reason why I like coming "home" to laid back Bangsaen!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

For the 1st visit, I've tried Signature "Oreo Mocha frappe". It's da bomb!!! Love it!!! With a nice and lovely cafe, you can have a relaxing place close to a University.

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

Nice place to have a cup of coffee :)

Friendly staff and good service

I suggest if you need some space to read the book

Highly recommend espresso green tea and radiant white latte :D

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Green tea Thai tea Strawberry sparkling are fresh and energizing
Bakery is appetizing & delicious
Staffs are helpful are friendly and always at service
The 2nd floor is good to read & work

Reviewed 10 April 2015

I have taken cold Thai tea and green tea, they were great as well as hot coffee was really intensive and mild. Bakery was also good, a lot of choices for your coffee side. If you want to find a great location to read, work and meet in Bangsean beach try this place! It did not dissapoint us and I believe you too!