“Delightful pastry”

Courtland Bakery Limited
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Courtland
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We ordered cremes for a funeral luncheon. Everyone liked them. We have ordered for other funerals as well. We have tried apple and cherry squares as well.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

my wife and I stopped in for a coffee break on a very cold January afternoon. it was good to have a hot cup of coffee with a baked goodie from the bakery.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We always stop there on the way to tillsonburg..couples...great bakery items...not much else to say they carry a variety of European foods

Reviewed 24 September 2017

each and every time my wife and I stop in here to buy a dessert baked item to take along to guest's home, we always pick up extras--you just can't resist trying most of the baked cookies, danishes, squares, etc. just too good to resist!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Now this is a bakery...glad I don't like close or would have a weight problem lol. This place is awesome, wish I had a picture of how big the eclairs are. You can also grab a fresh sandwich or soup, daily specials. Must check it out if you're in the area. Highly recommend. The prices are very reasonable.