All reviews perfect location sea view making sure beautiful island bars and restaurants lovely staff incredible weekend few years served all day an amazing view great pool whole week wonderful balcony return trip harbour front your luggage swimming pool
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We have travelled across the world and this is honestly one of the loveliest small hotels we’ve stayed in. It is a gorgeous place. The location is unbeatable - right in the heart of Spetses but a few streets back from the port and therefore absolutely silent, like a mini oasis. The pool is fabulous, the renovated rooms are spotless (cleaned twice a day) and elegantly done with lovely touches like a complimentary bottle of wine, cookies and an amazing double shower! Every detail is in good taste - from the colours to the beds to the candle lighting at night. And the service in the hotel is impeccable, run by three lovely ladies and their colleagues who go out of their way to make you feel welcome and help you out.
We stayed at Zoe’s as we were getting married in Spetses - an incredible weekend and this hotel was an important and beautiful part of it. We didn’t want to leave! Ευχάριστουμε!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I have been a customer of Zoes Club since 2001, having visited about 12 – 14 times and also introduced others to Zoes.

It is a beautiful place to stay – first class, high standards, lovely facilities and it has always been a real treat.

HOWEVER I have not always found some of the staff (and in particular Zoe the lady who runs the place) to be very friendly and over the years, I have put this down to it just being just their/her way.

I visited Spetses last week having battled cancer last year and this was my first holiday in almost two years. I chose to stay somewhere else for the main stay as I was holidaying alone this year and it can work out to be expensive but treated myself to two nights at the end of the week at Zoes.

The stay was as lovely as ever – lovely room, particularly now the rooms have been refurbished.

As I checked out there were two staff in the reception kiosk including Zoe and another lady and having paid my bill I asked if somebody could possibly help me down a flight of steps on the outside of the club ( I am not supposed to carry really heavy things as a result of surgery last year although but I did not explain about the surgery to the ladies).

They both looked at each other as if I had just asked them 'to give me the world' and laughed. Reluctantly the other lady came out and helped me. Zoe was still laughing as I left the premises.

What horrible customer service! I wonder how they would feel, if they had been in my shoes.

I am keen to speak to the owner Mr Bardakos about this treatment and have emailed Zoes but they have not been able to put me directly in touch with him.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I actually haven’t stayed at Zoe’s, however my son and his family have just left.. as an anxious grandmother, I was worried when they were travelling with my 5month old granddaughter to Spètses.. and beyond.
Both my son and daughter in law couldn’t have been happier with their accommodation and the staff. We have lots of friends travelling to Greece next year and I will definitely highly recommend Spètses and Zoe’s as a destination... thank you all at Zoe’s for looking g after my family... especially the smallest member!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Travelling halfway around the world with a 5 month old baby is daunting but once we arrived at Zoe’s we were immediately welcomed and made to feel comfortable... the staff have ensured that every need has been met and any request to help with the baby they have gone above and beyond to assist..

The hotels location and room ammenities are perfect & would highly recommend to anyone coming to the island.. and as you can see by our babies face sitting poolside is delightful!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights.

Overall lovely staff, always smiling and helpful. Always reactive to requests and make you feel at home.

Hotel remains very central, great pool if need be, although the beaches nearby will outweigh any pool option.

Hotel room, bathroom very design and comfortable.

Overall would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2018