An excellent property amidst a mango orchard and by the river. Will never forget the two holidays we took here, it was so good. The summer seemed to be a better than autumn, which tends to be rather sultry. The short evening programs by the local group were interesting and entertaining. The food could match the best in terms of taste, variety and content. One could spend days inside the property without going anywhere. Read Jim Corbett's books while staying here and you would feel his writings come alive. The swimming pool, play areas, games room, sport activities would all give the children their own space and occupation. Do stay here sometime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread over an area of 10 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Corbett Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Hideaway Hotel Nainital