The property is amzing..The rooms are luxurious..We took the river facing huts which were absoultely amazing with a first level balcony which was big enough for us to have a evening dance party for 10 folks..
The hotel hosts some acitivies in eve for guests..Karaoke eve was simply outstanding.
The bonfire on personal expense and request was also a memorable experience.
The food spread was awesome..
The bar be cue wasn;t as great.
Overall a livid and luxurious property which makes you feel pampered. A lil bit expensive but wrth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread over an area of 10 acres, The Corbett Hideaway, one of the finest wildlife resorts in Corbett is concealed in the thick of a mango grove, where in season; the mangoes hang ripe and luscious right against your door. Exotic mixed shrubbery, alive with flowers, is crossed by pebbled paths lead to charming cottages with sit outs. The wonderful stillness is broken only by the sound of the Kosi River and myriad birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Corbett Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Corbett Hideaway Hotel Corbett
- Corbett Hideaway Hotel Nainital