“Food was lovely, just a little expensive”
Review of Corner Store Cafe

Corner Store Cafe
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Burnside
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 January 2018

The location is divine, sitting outside in the outdoor dining area.

The food was really good, as was the coffee. However the serves are small, especially for the cost. For two of us, 2 coffees, 2 juices, and two eggs and bacon on toast, it was $55 and neither of us felt full. In fact there were only two tiny bits of bacon on each plate.

Possibly better value for money to just go for coffee and snacks, rather than breakfast!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Title says it all really. A quiet pleasant spot for some good nosh. Only complaint - the pot of tea was made using water from the coffee machine and therefore not hot enough for my liking. Quite a few places do this and it is very disappointing for us tea drinkers who like our tea well brewed and hot.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I happily meet friends for lunch at the Corner Store Cafe in Dulwich SA and I'm visiting again!

Enjoyed another fabulous lunch and always with good customer service during the week before Christmas. The team make you feel welcomed from the moment you step in the door and bring your menu to you along with a bottle of water.

I enjoyed a generous serving of Smashed Avocado, poached egg with danish feta and beetroot hummus on sour dough toast and Halloumi on the side! Just Fabulous! The flavours come together beautifully, and I enjoyed every bite. My friend ordered the a fresh Caesar salad with chicken added, and again enjoyed and generously sized!

Good coffee and tea.

You can always trust the Corner Store Cafe to deliver fabulous food with a friendly smile :-)

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. Check it out before a walk in the park. Or on the way home. They have a great kids selection and a great neighbourhood feel. Enjoy the best that Adelaide has to offer.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Location! Location!
Tucked away in the Dulwich suburbs, this gorgeous café could be easily missed if you didn’t know it existed. Popped in for afternoon coffee, something sweet and a read of their menu before I return for breakfast soon.
Ushered to a table quickly by a friendly waitress, menu, bottled water and glass placed on the table promptly, I made my way to the sweeties fridge to see what was available, not much actually. Only a few items left and 80% of them were gluten free. I chose the lemon curd tart, pretty run of the mill. Coffee was a little bitter for my taste. However, the breakfast menu interested me, so will try. Upon perusing the menu, I found that the lunch menu is really up there price wise, ( for being a café,) this wouldn’t really matter though to the type of clientele that dine here. They have a really lovely outside seating area and would recommend booking on the weekends.
Small critique would be some new menus that really should be laminated. As you can see by the photo, the one I had was coffee stained and a bit rough. Not really a big deal, but it’s noticeable.
Thanks Team!