“Great food cooked with care, fair prices.”
Review of Corner Store Cafe

Corner Store Cafe
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Burnside
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Title says it all really. A quiet pleasant spot for some good nosh. Only complaint - the pot of tea was made using water from the coffee machine and therefore not hot enough for my liking. Quite a few places do this and it is very disappointing for us tea drinkers who like our tea well brewed and hot.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

I happily meet friends for lunch at the Corner Store Cafe in Dulwich SA and I'm visiting again!

Enjoyed another fabulous lunch and always with good customer service during the week before Christmas. The team make you feel welcomed from the moment you step in the door and bring your menu to you along with a bottle of water.

I enjoyed a generous serving of Smashed Avocado, poached egg with danish feta and beetroot hummus on sour dough toast and Halloumi on the side! Just Fabulous! The flavours come together beautifully, and I enjoyed every bite. My friend ordered the a fresh Caesar salad with chicken added, and again enjoyed and generously sized!

Good coffee and tea.

You can always trust the Corner Store Cafe to deliver fabulous food with a friendly smile :-)

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome. Check it out before a walk in the park. Or on the way home. They have a great kids selection and a great neighbourhood feel. Enjoy the best that Adelaide has to offer.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Location! Location!
Tucked away in the Dulwich suburbs, this gorgeous café could be easily missed if you didn’t know it existed. Popped in for afternoon coffee, something sweet and a read of their menu before I return for breakfast soon.
Ushered to a table quickly by a friendly waitress, menu, bottled water and glass placed on the table promptly, I made my way to the sweeties fridge to see what was available, not much actually. Only a few items left and 80% of them were gluten free. I chose the lemon curd tart, pretty run of the mill. Coffee was a little bitter for my taste. However, the breakfast menu interested me, so will try. Upon perusing the menu, I found that the lunch menu is really up there price wise, ( for being a café,) this wouldn’t really matter though to the type of clientele that dine here. They have a really lovely outside seating area and would recommend booking on the weekends.
Small critique would be some new menus that really should be laminated. As you can see by the photo, the one I had was coffee stained and a bit rough. Not really a big deal, but it’s noticeable.
Thanks Team!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We met with friends for lunch after church and sat down at a table near the wall looking out the window. The place is small and has a friendly feel. I don't think they have a wine list so I started with a double shot latté which was quite good. After some deliberation I decided to have their chicken and chorizo sausage salad. My wife had their big breakfast (see photos). My salad was really nice and the leaves were fresh and dressed with a nice light oil. The breakfast looked really nice and the poached eggs appeared perfect. We had enough space for dessert so I had this lemon meringue in a tall cylindrical format. This was nice too.

Bottom line: If I actually lived near here I would be tempted to come in for lunch on a weekend quite often.