“Fabulous lunch”

Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Burnside
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I visited this cafe on a busy Friday lunch time with three work colleagues. The cafe was packed but we found a table without any trouble and the place had a great buzz. I had the trout salad. It was just fabulous. Full of fresh flavor. The perfect lunch. My fellow diners had some of the beautiful egg dishes from the all day breakfast selection. The service was very friendly and prompt even though they were busy so we weren't worried about getting back to work on time. I can't wait to go back and will recommend this great little place to all my friends.

1  Thank Pher5544

Reviewed 21 September 2013

On this side of town and needed a coffee after a meeting. Driving around and saw this place and decided to take a sporty. Good choice. Coffee and cake in the court yard. No timefor lunch but will be back.

1  Thank thegrayghost