Lowest prices for your stay
USD 95
USD 95
Agoda.com
USD 69
Hotels.comUSD 95
PricelineUSD 90
eDreamsUSD 95
All reviews olympic park plenty of parking staff were friendly a great stay sydney accommodation suburb cleanliness uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Accommodation was as expected, it was clean and tidy. My only concern was the aircon was not that great that day as it was 45° and the air conditioning was struggling a bit. Apart from that it was a great stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sophy LONG, General Manager at Bankstown Motel 10, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

We appreciate your response, thank you so much.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Of all the properties I have stayed in around the world this one stands out amongst the crowd.

* Exceptionally clean
* Fantastic location accessible to the CBD, Airport, Olympic Park and suburbs of Sydney
* Exceptionally well priced in my view way to cheap for the standard of service and property
* The most professional staff I have had the pleasure of working with of the many hundreds of properties I have stayed in around the world!

I recommend this too all travellers, solo, for pleasure, for work! clean, stylish and well priced a must for all to try!

Date of stay: March 2019

How wonderful! Thank you very much, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay & appreciate your lovely review.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

We booked two rooms for our large family. The rooms smelt of cigarettes and were musty. Our rooms were supposed to be serviced and they were not. You could here a couple fighting in the room next door both nights until early morning. Breakfast was fine but we were served milk that curdled in our tea and two day old banana bread. My son is not well after staying here. Staff were friendly but some had very little training in several areas of hospitality and this. Towel rail was also broken.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review, our motel is non smoking, I do hope you referred this matter to reception for immediate action.
I apologise if some guests were noisy, I also hope your breakfast was rectified by our staff as we would not serve unsatisfactory meals. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your concerns.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

We stayed at this motel for the NRL Grand Final. There were alot of football supporters staying that night.
This is my third stay at this motel. Very close proximity to ANZ Stadium via uber or cab. The rooms are lovely and beds comfy and great blockout blinds. We did have a rollaway bed that was a bit lumpy.
There was plenty of parking which is well lit up.
The water pressure in the shower was fairly ordinary through a very small shower head.
The checkin staff were lovely and I was very happy with the price we paid for 5 people on a long weekend.
We will definitely stay here again if we have anything on at Sydney Olympic Park.

Date of stay: October 2019
Sophy L, General Manager at Bankstown Motel 10, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear M0i1975, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Bankstown Motel 10. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Sophy

Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night & was pleasantly surprised at how nice & spacious the room was. Excellent value for the price!

The motel has ample parking & is conveniently located across from Chullora industrial business centre.

Check in was an easy process, the staff were friendly & it was quiet.

Lots of desk space if you need to get some work done.

I also love a room with a balcony :)

Breakfast was also available.

I will be staying here again. (Have already booked my next stay).

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LeishaLovehearts, we very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Bankstown Motel 10. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Sophy