All reviews murray river hotel bistro salad bar the main street original hotel sized room water pressure was good the newly renovated rooms minor issue the main hotel local supermarket excellent accommodation single bed serving size reception staff river view reasonable meal
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous food. Creative menu!! OMG Yum. Try the sizzling Crisp Pork Belly with ginger and chilling. Smiling helpful staff. All of them!! Freshly renovated modern motel rooms. The full package for our getaway. We’ll be back - 100% worth the drive up from Adelaide. Thanks guys.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BillMarlesOz
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had a overnight stay with the last room available which was a single bed. Haven’t slept in one for years lol. But it was a comfortable clean room very small shower but awsome water pressure. I had tea in the hotel which was very nice. I would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch the meals were ok service was good but just walking past the two men’s toilets the smell of the Urinal deodorizers was very evident but when I had to go in I was nearly passing out on the strength of the smell the poor couple by the men’s toilet in dining room must have wanted to move

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for one night Friday we had a room in the main hotel that was clean if a little dated. We had tea in the main dining room, which was very busy pleased that we left it till later to dine when some of the crowd had thinned out. Friendly staff and food was great.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Good rooms- but if hot--cant turn aircon down and you wont get much sleep--they say because the aircon freezes--ie cost saving as most hotels deal with this no problem. Sweating in your room isn't comfortable.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else if a hot day
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business