“yummy steak”

Mulgrave Country Club's Country Bistro
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We only visited here due to having entertainment book voucher. But I would definitely return and recommend to others. Good quick service. The desserts were delicious

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I took my parents here as we are locals. However when coming in, it took a hell of a lot to finally sit down and order something as we were not members of the club. In the end, I could have done better going somewhere else. The food was good but not remarkable.
I think if I become a member and all the questions stop, this place could be really nice.

2  Thank Mazinger Z
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great option to go to for dinner. Plenty to chose from on the menu. There is also usually something happening on most nights. Been here a few times. Food is excellent and service is good.

2  Thank mdfer3
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Melbourne Club culture isn’t widespread, I understand (having grown up here but moved to Sydney 30 years ago). However this appears to be excellent option in close proximity to the retirement village. We attended the Sunday buffet. For $28.50 we received a lovely meal of seafood/salad entree and carvery main with choice of lamb or turkey and lots of nice roast vegetables with a huge server of gravy and mint jelly etc. other options were chicken curry and chilli mussels which my husband really enjoyed.
There were several desserts too with a wonderful big pavlova and hit apple crumble with cream and hot custard.
Fully recommended!

2  Thank AstroSeekers
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great venue for birthday parties as private rooms are available where noises are kept well insulated from the general restaurant area