All reviews buffet breakfast great hotel sea view hot and cold food crystal clear waters corfu town no lift nearest village lovely sandy beach changed every day comfortable bed mini market fresh fruit recommend this hotel air conditioning week holiday minute walk
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week at the end of May. I had a lovely clean room at the side of the hotel, my balcony was above the rose trees and their aroma was beautiful. Plenty of toiletries provided along with shower cap, needle and thread etc. Breakfast was buffet style with a good selection and nice coffee. The hotel is next to the beach, probably the nicest in Corfu. Next door is the restaurant, I ate there several times and the food and service was excellent. There is a regular bus service to Corfu town from the other end of the beach. It takes less than an hour and is under €3. The new bus station is air conditioned and the timetables are easy to understand.
I had a lovely relaxing holiday and was happy with everything but the best thing was the service by the hotel reception staff. They were all adorable and I shall be booking next year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
MexasAvg, Ιδιοκτήτης at Hotel Glyfada Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Greetings from Glyfada Beach Hotel !
Dear Guest "duals222"
Thank you very much for your very kind review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted you have enjoyed your accommodation at our hotel and,
it would be a pleasure to welcome you back, in the future.
We would also like to thank you for your reference to our Staff
which is doing their best to ensuring you enjoy every aspect
of your stay and, they will be informed about your kind words.
Please have in mind that we are only an ... email away from You, so,
anything needed, we are always at your disposal.
Take Care.
mrs. Irene
Glyfada Beach hotel

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a holiday in Glyfada as it was near friends and happily came across this hotel.

Lovely welcome and when shown to my room I was so pleased and it had a beautiful view.

The room itself was clean and spacious with a tv, air con, bath and shower. It even had a fridge and a very simple to use safe deposit box.

The hotel itself is light and airy and spotless, with a beautiful smell which may have been the lovingly kept roses in the garden.

Breakfast was faultless with something for everyone, hot food, fresh fruit, cheese, meats, pastries - the Greek yoghurt was beautiful.

The taverna next door was superb with a good variety and I would recommend the grilled squid washed down with retsina! You were also right by the sea.

The beach itself was spotless and the sea perfect.

I’m a very active person but for once I was just happy to walk from the hotel to the beach or taverna and then just spend time on my balcony admiring the view.

Don’t come here if you’re looking for lots of shops or tavernas because there aren’t any. There is a mini market 5 mins along the beach which gives you everything you need - snacks for your room, water and a bottle of retsina for your fridge. There is also another taverna, which I didn’t try as I had all I needed next door. I had a drink there and it was slightly more expensive.

Pelekas with more shops and tavernas is a 45 minute walk uphill but I only did it once on a cloudy afternoon. I walk a lot so it wasn’t and issue but be prepared if you do it. I think Kaisers Throne is about another 15 mins walk.

If you’re looking for a chilled beach holiday in a beautiful hotel with friendly people then this is the place for you. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chimpster65
MexasAvg, Owner at Hotel Glyfada Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Greetings from Glyfada Beach Hotel.
Dear Guest "Chimpster65" ,
Thank you for taking the time to post this very thorough review
on your stay in our family hotel.
We appreciate your comments and we were delighted that you
have enjoyed your holiday and our services and, we hope to such
an extend that we will welcome you again in the future to our Hotel.
Please have in mind that we are always at your disposal for You or your friends.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
mrs.Irene
Glyfada Beach Hotel

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 4 with 12 & 14 yr old children and had a week’s holiday here. From the moment we arrived Olympia who was on reception couldn’t do enough to help us and make us feel special and this continued throughout the holiday. The rooms are immaculately clean with good air conditioning and gorgeous sea views from the balcony. We also really valued the kettle . Breakfast was lovely and again the lady with the blond hair couldn’t do enough for you, cappuccinos and espressos are made to order. The hotel is only 1minute from the beach which is beautiful and sandy with crystal clear waters, we spent an hour a day snorkelling and the rest of the time just in the sea. It’s quite a long beach so you can have a nice walk along but the end near the hotel feels like it’s only little cove. Would recommend getting the bus to Corfu town which takes about an hour from the bus stop 5mins from the hotel and visiting the old town which is stunning. We also hired a boat for two hours 90 euros and went up the coast which was gorgeous. The taverna just next to the hotel serves excellent food and again the service is excellent. Couldn’t recommend this hotel enough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MexasAvg, Διευθυντής at Hotel Glyfada Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Greetings from Glyfada Beach Hotel.
Dear Guest "Michelle D",
I would like to thank you for this really extensive and informative review on your stay at our Hotel.
It has been a pleasure to offer you our services and we were delighted to have read that you
have enjoyed the time you spent in Corfu and our hotel.
Please have in mind that we are always at your disposal for anything needed in the future,
either for Your family or, Your friends.
May the rest of your summer be joyful as well as interesting.
mrs. Irene
Glyfada Beach Hotel

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This was a gem of a find. The room was clean and comfortable and overlooking the bay. The staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was good with a wide selection of hot and cold food and fresh seasonal fruits. The restaurant sits right on the water's edge overlooking the bay, and the food was very good and competitively priced. The village of Pelikas is only 5 minutes drive and has a selection of bars and tavernas serving local cuisine

Room Tip: All rooms overlooked the bay and had a balcony and air conditioning (quietest and most easy to use, than we've ever had before).
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephenm21

Greetings from Glyfada Beach

Dear Bernd,
Thank you very much for this positive review on your stay with us.
It has been a real pleasure to read what you have written and,
we all appreciated that you have enjoyed our facilities and especially our staff's services,
to which staff we will forward your kind words and remarks.
Looking forward to welcoming you again at Glyfada Beach hotel
to help you create extra more memorable moments !
Enjoy the rest of your summer.
mrs.Irene
Glyfada Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This was our 3rd consecutive 2 week holiday at this lovely hotel. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed back as old friends. Nothing was too much trouble, especially as I had broken my arm 3 weeks previously and after a very helpful phone call to Elena the Front Office Manager, we were provided with a step and non slip mat for the bath. The room was spotless, towels changed and a bottle of water provided daily; also a bottle of red wine, robes and slippers on arrival. There were always sun loungers available in the gardens, beside the pool and on the lovely sandy beach. The meals were very good, including a visit to the Asian restaurant. All the staff were excellent, so friendly, many of them having worked there for many years - Vassillis, Magda and Mary in the restaurant and Elena, Costa, Spiros and Ionna on Reception. We can't praise this hotel enough and will certainly be returning next year.

Stayed: September 2017