San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Coral by the Sea(Isla Verde)
USD 112*
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Good 3.5/5
1,430 results
All reviewsrooftop barblue lightingboutique hotelzest restaurantpopcorn soupsan juandead end streetsmall poolcloset spacechairs and umbrellasocean frontsmall hotelan umbrellagreat drinkspartial ocean viewfood and drinkstrip to puerto rico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

5 couples and I stayed here on a 4-day business and pleasure trip. It's just across a street from the beach.

The staff are great. The rooftop bar is fun and has a great view. Drinks are good and reasonably priced.

My room was comfortable, clean, and had a view of the beach. Took 4 showers and each one had a couple minute lapse of hot water, although it did come back.

We enjoyed our stay and will choose this place next time we are in Puerto Rico.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan S
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our great service, fabulous rooftop Mist and the best staff ever. Please let me know when you are returning so we can make sure you receive the VIP welcome back!
My best,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel is a true gem boutique hotel. Our room was well kept and clean. The hospitality team is very attentive and welcoming. Two restaurants and a roof top pool on the premises, directly across from Isla Verde beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Priscilla V

Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to see positive reviews on Trip Advisor; so we greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you on real soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My husband and I have been staying here for the last three years. This was our fourth time there. The hotel is beautiful and handsomely maintained. The staff is informed and incredibly helpful. They make you feel like you are a family member visiting this beautiful island for the first time. The ease of and access to the beach was great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sandra R
virna c, Guest Services Manager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for your review. As this was your third stay which was great…we must be doing something right! It is always a pleasure to see positive reviews on TripAdvisor; so we greatly appreciate it. Hope to see you on your third visit real soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My wife and I just spent 6 days at the Water and Beach Club and we loved every minute of it. We had such a great stay we didn't want to leave. Every staff member we encountered there were so friendly and welcoming. It is a smaller hotel, but not lacking anything in our opinion. You have the option of the 2 restaurants in the hotel or several other within walking distance. If you would like to travel farther there is almost always 1 or more taxis sitting right outside the hotel entrance. It was very convenient.

Our room had a unique look and kept very clean. It was the perfect size for a for a couple. We have read varying opinions, but we enjoyed the blue lighting. We thought it gave the room a relaxing vibe.

The beach was beautiful! The street you walk across to access it is no hassle at all. The hotel is actually at the very end of a cul-de-sac so very light traffic. At the entrance of the beach there is a hotel employee ready to give you towels and set up lounge chairs and umbrellas for you. on the beach they have servers that come right to you for food and drink orders. Nothing more relaxing than sipping a Pina Colada out of a pineapple while lounging on the beach.

Just wanted to mention one of their servers, Omar. He always greeted me by name when he saw me and would always go the extra mile. Our last morning there at breakfast he took the time to talk to us a little while and wish us a safe trip home. Oh. I forgot to mention breakfast. We got the continental breakfast option. You can't go wrong with that! You can actually get eggs and a breakfast meat which I have never had included in a continental breakfast before.

My wife and I just left, but we are ready to go back again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip W

Thank you for your review!
I so appreciate that you remember our staff by name such as Omar. He is definitely one of many star employees. It shows that we are achieving the personalized service we strive for. I will pass on your kind words to him. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming back real soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

found previous guest's hair in bed, gold hair, long and short , very disgusting. but i'm Asian having black hair. Room is old. it's definitely not a 4 stars hotel, however was labeled 4 stars on hotels.com

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank tings2013
virna c, Guest ServicesManager at San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I truly regret having to read of your impression of the visit after you’ve departed, rather than while you were here; when we could have readily addressed your discomfort and rectified on the spot. Turning a negative stay around is not only a priority it is also, quite simply, the best way to gain a loyal guest. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and creating memorable stays. When any of our guests express dissatisfaction we will try to do whatever we can to turn your stay around. I would be happy to speak with you; please contact me at your leisure at vconcepcion@waterbeachhotel.com
All the best,