My wife and I just spent 6 days at the Water and Beach Club and we loved every minute of it. We had such a great stay we didn't want to leave. Every staff member we encountered there were so friendly and welcoming. It is a smaller hotel, but not lacking anything in our opinion. You have the option of the 2 restaurants in the hotel or several other within walking distance. If you would like to travel farther there is almost always 1 or more taxis sitting right outside the hotel entrance. It was very convenient.
Our room had a unique look and kept very clean. It was the perfect size for a for a couple. We have read varying opinions, but we enjoyed the blue lighting. We thought it gave the room a relaxing vibe.
The beach was beautiful! The street you walk across to access it is no hassle at all. The hotel is actually at the very end of a cul-de-sac so very light traffic. At the entrance of the beach there is a hotel employee ready to give you towels and set up lounge chairs and umbrellas for you. on the beach they have servers that come right to you for food and drink orders. Nothing more relaxing than sipping a Pina Colada out of a pineapple while lounging on the beach.
Just wanted to mention one of their servers, Omar. He always greeted me by name when he saw me and would always go the extra mile. Our last morning there at breakfast he took the time to talk to us a little while and wish us a safe trip home. Oh. I forgot to mention breakfast. We got the continental breakfast option. You can't go wrong with that! You can actually get eggs and a breakfast meat which I have never had included in a continental breakfast before.
My wife and I just left, but we are ready to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel, a unique boutique property just steps from one of Puerto Rico’s hottest beaches – Isla Verde Beach, the ultimate playground for grownups. The perfect combination of comfort and style, 80 guest rooms including stunning suites feature ocean front views, partial ocean views, and city views. Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, MIST ROOFTOP Bar+Kitchen provides a unique rooftop experience for relaxing with friends and enjoying appetizing casual food and refreshing cocktails – all complemented by soothing lounge beats, fresh ocean air and breathtaking panoramic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. ZEST Restaurant, where community, culture and local flavors mix with a relaxed atmosphere to celebrate Puerto Rican cuisine. A warm, vibrant decor combining the elements—earth, wind, fire and water— creates a sociable ambiance where you can enjoy delicious culinary delights and a creative selection of well-crafted cocktails and wines. Also known as the Water Club, The San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel is located in the city’s stylish Isla Verde, five minutes from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, and just 15 minutes away from the cruise docks, business district and the famous Old San Juan. For business travelers and small groups they offer an intimate venue for up to 120 guests reception style, an elegant boardroom, an ocean front business center, and a 24-hour front desk service. In addition, the San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel boasts some of San Juan’s most beautiful beachfront and newest dining options. The Water Club was recently voted #4 on TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in the Caribbean. It was also the recipient of the prestigious 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. The hotel is the latest addition to Dallas-based Aimbridge Hospitality’s growing resort division. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Water And Beach Club Hotel
- San Juan Water Beach Hotel
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel Puerto Rico/Isla Verde