“Home away from Home”
other travellers have booked this property
View from penthouse
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from penthouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kgkeele
Spring Creek, Nevada
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The room was very comfortable and the view was absolutely incredible! Isabel was great to work with! I highly recommend it!

20 Apr 2018
The room you used is the studio I stay in whenever I am in Puerto Rico. I love to sit and enjoy "cafe con leche" every morning. I really appreciate that you took a few minutes to give us a review. Next time I hope you stay longer and enjoy our view and the ESJ with all the renovations done after Hurricane Maria! Hasta Luego, Isabel
JackieInP...
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“An unforgettable stay”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Dear Isabel, There is no place like Puerto Rico in the Caribbean!! I have had a most glorious vacation here! This penthouse has a nice size balcony with view of unique beachfront! i was able to watch the sunset every afternoon. I also find the people to be very nice and helpful, and the food is delicious. Oh Isabel, thank you for answering my various texts and emails so efficiently and quickly! I appreciate your patience and kindness. I say I am pleased and will definitely come back in 2019!! Yesssss!!

Your age range 65+
12 Feb 2018
Yesssss!! Thank You for taking some time to post a review of my studio at the ESJ Azul! The ESJ has been going through some remodeling the past couple of months and it is looking superb! The pool has new tiles which are a hit and the halls will also have tiles instead of rugs. I hope you can come back real soon to swim in the newly remodeled pool and admire the amazing view from the balcony enjoying some wine and cheese. Mmm!

Thanks and See you soon!

Isabel
Sonja0405
Phoenix, Arizona
“Absolutely the best views!”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017

This is my eighth time staying at this penthouse studio. The views from the balcony can't be beat and the convenient location is a must! The studio is comfortable and has everything needed for a relaxing stay. The lobby, pool, and beachside amenities are all wonderful and the beach is one of the best on the island!!

12 Feb 2018
Hello,

I truly appreciate you taking a few minutes to review my studio at the ESJ Azul. Wait till you see the renovation of the pool...it is looking great! I also enjoy having breakfast on the balcony and just taking in the beauty of our beautiful island. I hope you come back real soon to enjoy some time in our oceanfront studio!

Adiós y Gracias!

Isabel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing