“Quick and delicious!”
Review of Los Chamos Arepas

Los Chamos Arepas
Ranked #13 of 45 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Came here twice while in Puerto Rico. Lots of options and friendly service. The seating arrangement is outdoor. Pay attention to the weather. A solid spot to get a quick bite.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Nice guys
Filled me up
Will return

Reviewed 9 November 2016

A friend took me here as we didn't have time for restaurant meal before a flight. He apologized profusely in advance warning me that it was street food and you had to sit outside. The food flew me away....it was that good. Three days later, I am still craving it. The arepas ranged in price from $4 and up, depending on the ingredients; bottled waters were $1. Mango hot sauce was incredible, as was the cilantro sauce.
This place will definitely be on my return-to place.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

My husband is from Venezuela so I now Venezuelan cuisine very well, so when we stumbled into this place we had to stop. They don't disappoint!! The arepas are great! This was during vacation. Then my husband had to go back for work and I tagged alone, we couldn't leave P.R. without going there again..Great food great prices and the chamos are really nice....

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We went to los chamos after seeing it going to super max. We were looking for something quick and we got more than what we expected. The food here is top notch. Everything was made to order. You can taste the high quality of ingredients that they use. There was also a small shack next door that sells cocktails which I saw was very convenient. If you are looking for a place to grab something quick and delicious this spot is for you.