2,183 results
All reviews slaney estuary dry dock bar reeds restaurant kids club overlooking the river leisure centre lovely hotel wexford town bar food wedding venue family break lovely view from start to finish strawberries top class would highly recommend this hotel night break
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had a very enjoyable stay and convenient location. Well suited for a wedding, f all of the family had a great time. The food suited most people. The Kids meals were served very late. The function room well laid out.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
derekcgm, General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for posting your review. I am most pleased to read that you had a very enjoyable stay with us and it is most reassuring to hear that the food was enjoyed by all attending the wedding.
Thank you once again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We were there last January for a night and I couldn’t recommend it enough! The whole experience was lovely! I can’t wait to go back next week for my birthday and hopefully set a date for our wedding!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your views. I am so delighted that you enjoyed a lovely experience at the Ferrycarrig and to hear that you cant wait to go back for your birthday and indeed a possible wedding date is so great to hear.
We are sincerely grateful for your kind words and recommendation and look forward to looking after you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. My room was lovely and relaxing. Two bottles of complimentary water in my room was a nice touch. My breakfast was just so lovely looking out at the lake. Unbelievable view! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
derekcgm, General Manager at Ferrycarrig Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I was delighted to read of your experience and we are most grateful for your kind words and praise. Great to hear that you enjoyed breakfast while taking in the stunning views on our doorstep. Our location really is very special.
Thank you so much for your recommendation and indeed for choosing the Ferrycarrig.
We hope to look after you once again very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very clean hotel. Our room and bathroom were spacious. Beds extremely comfortable. Nice to get bottles of still water. Staff friendly & efficient. Free WiFi good.
Only negative was the self service breakfast which was very average.

Room Tip: Look for rooms away from gym
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am delighted to read of the positives to your stay at the Ferrycarrig but at the same time disappointed to read that there was a negative. I am indeed concerned that you only found our breakfast buffet average as it receives consistent applause from our guests. I do apologise if we let you down in any respect with this. Great to hear that you found the staff friendly and efficient. We appreciate this recognition.
We hope that you will consider a return visit sometime in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Terrific few days. Very good value. One of the best hotels we have stayed in in Ireland. All staff were excellent. Check in and check out were both painless. A very spacious, spotless bedroom with a great view over the inlet. The only very small moan was that the dinner menu was repeated every second day (probably as we were on a great value four day midweek special), although there was a good choice and the food was well presented and very tasty. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a great selection.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rupertj28

Dear Guest
Thank you for expressing your views. It is so great to read that you enjoyed a terrific few days at the Ferrycarrig and to read that it is one of the best hotels you have stayed in Ireland is of such high reward.
We sincerely appreciate your compliments and hope to have the opportunity to look after you again in the near future.