Lovely hotel; rooms clean and spacious. Two things we didn't like- the waterfront outside beside the playground is totally open, not secured or fenced off in any way-very dangerous for children who could easily fall in! Also, the service in the bar for food or drink is terribly slow! We were in there early too before it was too busy! Otherwise the hotel is lovely and well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford