We stayed in the Ferrycarrig last weekend, it is a beautiful hotel with amazing views. We booked through the super valu breaks which meant we got a great deal. Last week my boyfriend received a letter asking if he wanted to upgrade the room for €10 pp, he decided to call and accept.. we were glad in the end, we had a beautiful balcony overlooking the river (its a pity it rained all weekend!!) The only thing we didnt like too much was the food in the restaurant, the food itself is very very fancy and as a picky eater i struggled to find anything 'plain'!! Overall, we enjoyed the hotel and would recommend it for a cosy get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford