I'v been here on four our five occassions and keep going back. Very unusual layout, you enter on the 3rd floor with two levels below and one above. Full leaisure facilities. See photos for beautiful situation directly on the water. The bar is a great place to eat, in a marine conservatory style it leads onto a decked area with seating. Very family friendly but there is a separate area off the bar for adults only. Breakfast dining room is bright and cheery and food exellent. I hav'nt eaten in the restaurant in a long time, prefering the bar. The food was really high standard on our recent visit. Not the cheapest place to stay but worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4-star Hotel located 4 kilometers outside Wexford Town on N11. 102 stylish & spacious bedrooms & suites - all with views of the river Slaney. Award winning waterfront Dry Dock Bar. Reeds at Ferrycarrig waterfront restaurant - 2 AA Rosette Award Winner, 5-star Active Health & Fitness club with 20m pool, Olympic standard gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room. Supervised children's play programs, Baby Clubbers (0 - 4 yrs) and Crazy Clubbers (4 yrs - 12 yrs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrycarrig Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Wexford
- Wexford Hotel Ferrycarrig
- Ferrycarrig Hotel Wexford