“What a great day”

Pangea Active Nature
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: YOUR ADVENTURE Still you have not tried? No matter if you like land, water or air. Meet our catalog of active tourism, sure to find the experience you are looking for so long. TRAVEL GROUPS We handle everything Families with children, groups of friends, bachelorette parties, colleagues ... If you want to organize your trip active tourism, here we have it all: activities, accommodations, food
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you have the thirst for a little Adrenalin run the Via Ferrata in Ronda and Benaojan is where its at Raquel lead my family on two climbs. Even though my wife did not have a head for heights Raquel gave her all the support she needed. The climbers, my two sons enjoyed the last climb and came down with a great smile on their faces. I can only thank Raquel for her professionalism understanding and fun, for the days activities.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jerónimo B, Gerente at Pangea Active Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello Ken,
Thanks for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to do the activities with your family, you are very charming people. You already know that I am here for anything you need in another time. A very strong hug for everyone.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"climbing"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We went to cave Excentrica with Raquel and it was a fantastic experience.
I would recommend this to anyone with a bit of adventure lust.
Raquel was very good at explaning about the cave and always made sure that everybody felt safe all the time.
I can't imagine how this could have been performed better :-)

Hello Martin,
thanks for sharing your experience. With people like you it is a pleasure to work. You are a lovely couple, I really enjoyed meeting you. I hope you continue doing adventures and if you go back another time you have my contact for anything you need. A strong kiss.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Climbing in Benaojan was the best part of my trip to Málaga. We climbed above the town's main road and the view was fantastic. Our guides (Raquel and Jerónimo) were so friendly and accommodating of all skill levels. They set up some fun, safe routes for my eight-year-old sister and some more challenging climbs for my dad and I. Raquel and Jerónimo were so encouraging that my mom (who hadn't planned to climb at all) tried a few routes as well. If you're in the Ronda area, I highly recommend taking a trip with Pangea Active Nature.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jose B, Gerente at Pangea Active Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello Ella,
I wanted to thank you for sharing your tripadvisor experience. We also had a great day with you, you have a fantastic and very kind family. I hope you continue to climb a lot in Granada, and if you need any help or information do not hesitate to contact us.
A hug to all

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Family of 4 with kids age 10 (girl) and 12 (boy) did the Canyoning tour SIMA DEL DIABLO and we where very pleased! Raquel and here colleague took us through the canyon and made sure that we all had a great time. Kids loved to play in the river, go down the slides and do the repelling. We also got continuous information about the wild and plant life in the canyon.I guess that my only feedback would be that homepage is only in Spanish but on the other hand Pangea replied quickly and in English on email inquiries.
So to summarize - when in Ronda area make sure that you engage with Pangea :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jerónimo B, Gerente at Pangea Active Nature, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you very much for your comment. It was a pleasure for us to enjoy together with your family a day of activity. We loved seeing your kids enjoying themselves on the ravine. It is a great satisfaction for us.
We wish you the very best.
Hugs and kisses for everyone