We are so glad that we had a chance to stay here. It was definitely a first-class experience. We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival and nothing was too much trouble. Frank is terrific and always had wonderful suggestions about things to do and see in the area. Just terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a small luxury suite hotel run along the lines of a laid-back country house party thrown by friends. In a renovated rural olive oil mill, with beautifull Ronda within sight, where traditional Spanish architecture meets post-modern design and eclectic furnishing. A short drive from cosmopolitan Ronda but with all the country house comforts to tempt you to just siesta by the pool or on the lawn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel La Fuente De La Higuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Fuente De Higuera
- La Fuente De Higuera Hotel