All reviews swimming pool back waters pleasant stay sea view awesome experience excellent stay modern amenities complimentary breakfast excellent location room service is food quality seafood lawn cherai beach property backwaters
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best service and facilities available in Cherai at such a cheap rate. The food was excellent. Excellent view of the beach. Huge parking area. Rooms are spacious and tidy. Bathrooms are also hygienic.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our first impressions of the hotel were the staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. Bar/Lounge area very clean together with the dinning area and our room. The beach was right in the front of the hotel which was great. Enjoyed ourselves.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had enjoyed our stay in this hotel. hotel is nicely located near the Cherai beach you just cross the road and you will found the beach. Hotel is having a swimming pool, game etc which we had enjoyed with our family.
Overall we had a very nice experience in hotel and their staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed with family, especially aged parents and a small kid. I found the location most convenient, near the beach. The room we got, on the ground floor, was equipped with all basic amenities for aged people. Incidentally, my mother fell sick and the staff was extremely kind in arranging the medicines from the chemist at late hours. We are thankful to the staff for their help.
The hotel is not very elite, but justifies it's 3 star position. The rooms were tidy and airy, the linen were clean, the room was spacious, the air conditioning was good. The room service was superb. I I would recommend Blue Water very highly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Absolutely gorgeous little place right in front of the Cherai beach. My room was facing towards the backwater and hence I enjoyed that view as well. Warm hotel staffs and amazing food. Must visit with family as well as friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo