“HOTEL OWNER WILL SING OLD MELODY SONGS ON HIS OWN VOICE DURING YOUR DINNER”

Moon Shine Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Neil Island
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Reviewed 28 March 2018

ambiance is good and well maintained. you can choice the menu on your own as per availability in the local market. during seasons the rooms are booked by the tour operators so contact well in advance if you want to book directly and to avail best rooms.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Sorry, but this was pretty bad, both my husband and I didn't enjoy our dishes AT ALL. I wouldn't recommend!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Food is cooked and served fresh.
It is located on the way to Laxmanpur beach.

Totally recommend for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I have never been experienced this type of food or service before in my life, I have went to this restaurant for dinner with my family, and I really disappointed with the food and service, The service boy doesn't know the manner as well as how to talk with the customer's. We ordered seafood, indian food and many more item's all the food was not fresh and tasteless. Food quantity is not enough and too much expensive. A very bad experience and a avoidable Restaurant....

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

It was a worst food experience at a beautiful Island. We went for a dinner at this restaurant and never forgot this worst experience till we Alive. When we ordered whole fish To the service boy, he asked to us what is whole Fish, it was unbelievable And also so ridiculous, service boy doesn't know what is whole fish grilled, Then we told and also brief to inside the kitchen how we want the fish Grilled... The fish was so bad taste, as well as not well cooked, we can't had the fish, Then we ordered our dinner, we got our dinner after 2 hours of Order, there was only us not even a single table guest there, Service Was so poor and Slow, the quantity of the food is not enough what they have charge from the guest.....
Avoid this Restaurant........