We were a group of 13 people and stayed at the Sea Shells Resort at all three places, namely, Havelock, Neil Island and Port Blair.
Havelock had the largest rooms, then Neil Island and then came the port Blair rooms.
But each one was equally fine in a different way.
• Lush green, serene surroundings.
• Friendly staff.
• Comfortable rooms with a view.
• Beach is on walking distance. Even though you can't go for a swim there due to stones and dead corals but Resort offers Scuba diving options.
• Yummilicious food spread.
• Bar is humble.
You get WiFi only in restaurant area.
• Only 2G works here in Neil Island. No phone connectivity. Only BSNL is functional and sometimes Vodafone, if you are lucky enough.
If I'd say lack of health club and swimming pool , it would be unjustified, as you've a lot of other activities to indulge in.
Due to proximity with nature, you may find a few Insects at night, so, better to keep the doors shut at night.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Would love to visit again.
- Free Parking