All reviewsoutdoor kitchenthe ownerpuerto ricocoffee makerview from the balconysmall inndesecheo islandfell in loverincon arearental carrosieangelgrillwavesoceancoquibeach
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I stayed in studio room, the coqui, with my husband and infant son. We had an amazing stay. The room had everything we needed and more:spacious room, big closet, coffee maker, television, cable, hot shower, big bathroom, private balcony. What I loved most about our room was the privacy, great location (close to restaurants), friendly and accomodating staff (they gave us beach umbrella and fishing pole) or own balcony, waking up and going to sleep to the sound of the ocean as the room faced the ocean. If you like listening to the sound of the ocean, this is is the room for you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Rincon is an amazing city and Coconut Palms is in the perfect location. Beautiful beaches and fabulous restaurants at your fingertips. The view from the balcony is breathtaking with Desecheo Island sitting in the west making sunsets surreal. The gardens at Coconut Palms feature many varieties of plants and flowers, plus several well manicured palm trees ( the hammock is a great place to chill!). Amazing staff and a peaceful setting. I definitely will be staying there on my next Puerto Rican adventure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bumbasics
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This review is long overdue. My husband and I stayed here in Jan. 2017. This was by far the best vacation we have ever had. We loved our room, the dolphin room, right on the water with gorgeous sunsets every night. The communal outdoor patio and kitchen were fantastic. Each night at sunset everyone at the inn would gather to watch, get to know each other, discover what adventures they had for the day, make appetizers and drinks, and just enjoy the beautiful view. If you are looking for a quaint quiet place to stay, this is the place. Rosie and Angel were wonderful hosts and would accommodate you anyway they could. I actually cried upon our departure, Love, love this place. Will be back again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laurie T
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We booked online with booking.com and received a confirmation of our reservation. When we arrived in San Juan, we called Coconut Palms Inn an hour before we were to arrive in Rincon, letting them know we were on our way. We were told, “We don’t have a room for you,” with no apologies. Don’t stay there. They don’t care about you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vickster V
Gail T, Owner at Coconut Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

OMG!!! I'm so sorry, that is not how we conduct business. I have no idea how to reach you, I have no record of you and can't find anything under Vick V. We care, very deeply, for our clients. Please contact me, directly, for resolution, at coconutpalmsinn@yahoo.com.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

My husband and I just got back from our stay in Rincon and couldn't speak more highly of our time there! Here's what we loved:

Friendly Owners and Staff: The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating when we'd needed to head there very early in the morning. They suggested a ton of places to head to both in walking distance and accessible via drive in our rental car. They were the perfect guides leading us towards where to eat and what to do!

Great Location: The hotel is right on the beach with the ocean as your backyard. While they do have beach access, the main beaches we spent most of our time at are just down the street. We were able to watch incredible and unique sunsets from the hotel deck each night, and grill right on the property!

Comfortable Rooms: For a great price we had a spacious, clean and comfortable room with amenities.

My only regret is that I wasn't able to take one of the rescue animals home since we can't have them in our apartment. I fell in love with Coco the cat! We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you, Megan! We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again soon.