“We'll be back!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Came here for cocktails and a quick bite. Service was friendly! They make a fabulous tuna tartare! We'll definitely be back for dinner.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

If you planned to visit be aware you can't talk loud or bring you childrens, even with the tourist the owner was rude with them, imagine with a local. I didn't tried the food because we left after the bad service.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Ate at this restaurant during our stay in Rincon and was very pleased. Food is served Tapas style. Food was delicious and staff is friendly and the service was quick. Would definitely revisit on my next trip to Rincon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Definitely does not feel like a wine cellar - much more like Manhattan meets island. Beautiful view during the day. At night the entire place is open and airy but with a lot of candles so it feels very intimate. Cool place by a small jacuzzi pool to lounge about with drinks. Bartender seemed first rate and kept making us custom concoctions that were fantastic! I can see how it might get a little slow at times but we didn't have any problems and always had a drink in hand.

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I would not recommend. The worst service ever!! My bad experience was Not only 1 day but in 2 different occasions with different people were the same!! But I CANT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE...