“AMAZING TRIP!! LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guests receive a free yoga class & discounted lessons
Guests receive a free yoga class & discounted lessons
Guests receive discounted surf lessons
We'll tell you how to get to the waterfalls or hire a guide
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Tina C
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“AMAZING TRIP!! LOOKING FORWARD TO AUGUST!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We visited with Joy & Matt in January. It was by far the most amazing trip I have ever been on. My boyfriend is the one who coordinated everything and got it all set up because he had stayed with Joy before. Joy & Matt are both extremely friendly and super helpful. Any time that we had a question or needed something they were right there to help. The house was beautiful and it felt like I was right at home my whole trip. Everything we needed was EXTREMELY close and we will def be back for many years to come!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
KateFirek
Warsaw, Poland
“Your small, chill out paradise”
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I've spent 1 week with my friend in room situated on the ground floor with separated entrance with small garden. Neighbourhoot is very peacefull and safe. What you stire up especially when you live in big city is the incredible birds song. Owners are so positive and cheerfull, they live also in Barefoot Adventures but at the same time they are not pushy and you feel that they're attentive to your needs in positive way. During 1 day we haven't got hot water because of some technical problems and they spent all day&night to fix it up ;-) One more tip for European backpakers if U're keen on drinking hot tea U should boild it in microwave because very often in PR there is no electric kettle.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Feb 2013
Thank you so much for the review. We are happy the new hot water heater is installed and I will look for an electric kettle as I enjoy tea too.
MA
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Berlin
Reviewed 28 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

FL
Reviewed 7 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing