“Bar/dinner with a view”
Review of Villa Cofresi

Villa Cofresi
Ranked #14 of 132 Restaurants in Rincon
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This was our 4th trip to Rincon, but only just discovered Villa Confresi. It was recommended to us by another traveler. It has a resort feel without the resort fees and a sun set that is second to none. Outdoor bar, pool tables and ping pong tables, and very family friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visit Villa Cofresi every time we come to Puerto Rico. We love it so much. We have never stayed here but always come for dinner. My husband got the lobster mofongo and I got the linguine alfredo with shrimp. We both enjoyed our meals! We ate outside and the view is amazing. It is the best view in Rincon! I highly recommend Villa Cofresi!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After many years visiting Rincon I decided to try the restaurant at Cofresí. Simply put, bad food and bad service! After delicious mojitos and rum with coconut water we decided to order food in the indoor restaurant. The servers were very pleasant but clearly overwhelmed even though only about 5/6 tables were occupied - turns out they are also required to serve the crowds around the pool and bar. The server took our order for appetizers and entrees, we started with the fish pieces and sorullitos (corn fritters). The fish pieces were ok and the corn fritters way too sweet. Our entrees which arrived more than one hour later, they were disappointing at best but simply put, bad. Lobster along with mamposteao rice were dry and sad looking. The fish filet crusted with plantain was overwhelmed with some creamy sauce - advice to the chef: less is more! The worst were the pork chops: my 10 year old work boots taste fresher and they were served cold. Every entree came with frozen vegetables - maybe I’m naive but: who eats that? And, if I’m paying $20/25 for a dish, should I get frozen anything with it? I should point out that after taking our order, our waiter did not check in with us so we sat with our empty drink glasses for a long time. The restaurant could have made more money on us if someone had asked if we wanted another drink. All in all, a bad experience - one star is for the delicious one mojito I had.

1  Thank vidalarn
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Went to restaurant for lunch -Sat outside food was average-kind of a touristy place -tiki bar looked nice

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Normally hotel food didnt surprise me, but this one is a great food in the area. delicious and fast service.