“Amazing place and excellent hospitality!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A Secure & Gated Property, Surrounded by 3 Acres of Lush Tropical Landscaping.
Panoramic ocean views from Caracol Che.
An aerial view of the beautiful local coastline.
Views of the Rincon, Puerto Rico coastline
A beautiful view from the emerald mountains of Rincon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jessica56...
Le Sueur, MN
“Amazing place and excellent hospitality!”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

From the moment I first had contact with the owner, Carlos, I knew this was the place for us. He will do anything and everything to make your trip planning go smoothly and once you are there, he treats you like an old friend and will go out of his way to make sure you have everything you need. The hospitality we received from Carlos and his staff was top notch! From the welcome to the send-off, it was amazing.

The property was everything we expected and more. It is private, well-maintained and absolutely beautiful with stunning views. We even got to watch some whales from our deck while enjoying a cup of coffee.

We enjoyed dinner and cocktails at Saltaire and Tamboo which are both within walking distance of Caracol Che. Everyone was so friendly and inviting. If you want great local food, please consider having dinner made for your right at Caracol Che. It was fantastic!

If you get a chance to visit, please do. You will not be disappointed! It would be a pleasure for us to return for another visit and we hope we have the chance to do so.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
mlr1844
Cincinnati, Ohio
“No Snow in Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Our mid-winter break took us to this beautiful villa in Rincon, PR. The property is beautiful and well maintained. carlos was a pleasure to visit with and took care of everything we needed. We highly recommend the pig roast. CaracolChe had plenty of space to visit with our friends as well as space to hide away and enjoy the atmosphere. With just a short walk to the beach, a few shops, and restaurants...we felt no need to venture far from the property. This part of the island is also a surfers paradise. Laid back and comfortable with all the accommodations you need. Thanks carlos!

Sandy S
Jamaica, New York, United States
“Pardise”
Reviewed 13 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

This was my first time traveling to Rincon Puerto Rico and I have to say that it was the most awesome trip I have every taken. I travelled and stayed at Caracol Che with my husband and six friends. My stay at this tropical private estate was much more than I could have every imagined it was a magical, tropical paradise. The estate was well managed and the staff was very attentive. Our host Carlos was a very warm and caring person, he helped to make the trip worth the travel, what every we needed Carlos was there to make it happen. The view from my room on the upper floor was to die for every night for seven days I went to sleep to the sounds of the waves from the Atlantic Ocean and the chirping of the frogs, I awoke to sunshine and palm trees, total heaven. I will and did recommend Caracol Che Private Tropical Estate to my friends, family and coworker. I will also come back for a second visit and maybe next time I will stay for two weeks. Thank you Carlos and the staff.

Travelling group: Friends
17 Nov 2014
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Liked best: Lagoon Pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
17 Nov 2014
Cathy D
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My stay at the Villa was a great experience. It was very relaxing and compfortable. It was well maintained and clean. It offered good fun and entertainment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The look of the place.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Sep 2014
it is of great emotional remuneration to know that guests keep having those experiences
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing