All reviews breakfast and dinner high quality food is excellent wellness hotel interior design families with children big place included in the price beautiful hotel great idea thermal water african theme whole experience facilities are great service fee kid parents
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The hotel situated in a silent village near to Eger.
You can see the nature. Fishing lake with trouts.
Little railway for kids and turists.
Good room with safari feeling. Nice and clean. Friendly staff
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
dr_Szepesi_Richard, Tulajdonos at Bambara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We hope that we will see you soon in the Bambara Hotel.

Best regards, Mr. Richard Szepesi, General Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I have been to this hotel with my wife and son to celebrate my birthday.
Room: 4/5 - the room is spacious and really nice decorated.
Food (breakfast and dinner): 5/5 - at the breakfast, the selection is more or less the same but you have plenty of choices; the dinner vary from evening to evening.
Services:
- reservation 5/5 - they have accommodated all my requests;
- reception 5/5 - they speak English very well and they are helpful;
- restaurant and SPA staff 2/5 - English knowledge towards 0, they were addressing only to my wife (she speaks Hungarian) even if I was speaking with them;
- amenities 4/5 - for a 4 star premium hotel I would expect more;
Everything is overpriced - drinks and food.
Overall, it was a good experience, above average.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The hotel was under construction, so some of the attraction was not available, but pools fortunatly yes. There is not enough sunbed/place around the outside pools, but with around inner pools everyone find his lying down place. The food was not perfect, but the programmes for kids made me forget this. There's a lot of going out place for families, for example a giant labirynth just next to the hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I spend 6 days in a hotel with my Sister. Everything was perfect, and the food was fantastic. I recommend so much. Unfortunately, the small dog is not allowed :(. ( Because some Suricatta lives in a hotel. )

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017

As a returning guest, we now enjoy high quality services with our granddaughter. We were not disappointed either. We see progress steady, keeping the high standard. Congratulations and thank you for everyone!