All reviews room was clean value for money hidden gem enjoyable stay central location close to the airport great place to stay main road after hours buffet breakfast small kitchenette king bed business internet toilet mins cbd
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Booked for 3 nights easy check in and check out no hassle room was clean has all the necessities. Motel wasn't too far to CBD and accessible to major highways. However the cafe breakfast hours should be extended to at least 10am.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had room 14 with a king bed, which is actually two singles butted together, Comfortable bed though, and the bathroom was very well lit, with a heat light to boot. I found that having a sink in the main rom was great as you don't need to try and fill the kettle from the bathroom tap. The only bad thing I can say is we could not access the Foxtel channels on the tv and it was not worth a call after hours to the staff to find out how. All in all it did not disappoint. I can be assured of a good room when I stay at the Bentley. A bit pricey but then so is every hotel and the standard does warrant a higher price.

Room Tip: choose a room back from the highway, room 14 along the back was good for road sounds
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Rooms were modern, had excellent facilities and we'll maintained. Staff were very welcoming. One slight draw back is the traffic noise but if you get a room to the rear of the complex it's fine. Good central location. Would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelBug0800
Reviewed 19 May 2017

The room was brilliant - very modern and well appointed. Bed was extra comfortable and the kitchenette was well equipped. The area I was in was a little sparse, outside of rooms were functional, but there is a new two storey section which has a much better kerb appeal. Perfect location for my needs.

Room Tip: I chose the area of the hotel as I needed a ground floor room - no stairs to second storey
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lyndownes237
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed the week while here on business due to central location. Found the room to be well equipped, with a small kitchenette including sink and microwave, along with cutlery and utensils.
Bathroom is nice, clean and tasteful but small. King size bed is a bonus, but just slightly too firm for my preference. Having the highway right outside means it's noisy most of the time, but it does seem to quieten at night, between 10 and 6 thankfully.
I really didn't think much of the buffet breakfast and would suggest arriving right on 6am when breakfast starts off you want it, as breakfast is cooked and held in warmers. One morning I was there at almost 8am and most hot items were old and definitely not fresh. Coffee left much to be desired also, and I would definitely suggest more training on coffee preparation.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business