“WORTH A VISIT”

Amarettos Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Ellenbrook
Price range: AU$15 - AU$50
Description: Amarettos Restaurant is a family owned Restaurant located near the heart of the swan valley in Western Australia. We are able to cater to large bookings as well as romantic or family dinners. Below are our detailed opening hours. Lunch service 11.00 am to 3.00 pm - last orders to kitchen at 2.30 pm. Dinner service 5.00 pm to 10.00 pm - last orders to kitchen at 8.30 pm. Saturday and Sunday we remain open between 3 pm and 5 pm for beverages and snacks. We look forward to seeing you soon !
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Due having read good reviews, a group of us visited this restaurant to celebrate my bithday. The staff were very friendly and accomodating.
I had the deep fried camembert as a starter and the creamy garlic proawns with turkish bread. Dessert was a couple of affocgatos.
My wife had the barramundi and a lemon meringue. Friends ahd a varity of dishes such as Thai beef salad, the lemon pepper calamari and honey soy chicken.
Al was washed down with some beer, red wine and a NZ white.
My wife enjoyed the barramundi and thought that the lemon merigue was excellent - but the portion was a little to big for her.
Overall everyone was happy with their food, the service.and the cost.

As to my dishes, it was interesting to revisit a dish of the 70s/80s i.e. the fried camembert which was served with fresh strawberries and homemade berry and port coulis. Tasted as good as in the past.
I loved the cramy garlic prawns ans especially being able to soak up the sauce with the turkish bread.

The only down side of the restaurant is that it tends to be somewhat noisy when crowded as it has large windows and a tiled floor so that there is nothing to absorb the sound of diners etc.

However, would recommend it for a visit as the food is good, the staff are friendly and the cost is fair and reasonable for what you get.

Date of visit: August 2020

Reviewed 21 July 2020

Spent the whole night hovering over their toilet puking out the rancid pork they fed me. When i tried to bring attention to the food poisoning the staff were quite rude about it and kept blaming me. They then refused to offer me a refund even though i didn't actually digest any of their pork (it all ended up in the toilet).

Night was ruined by this terrible restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2020
3  Thank thisporksucks
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Great food at reasonable price (but the specials are brilliant). A little noisy, but that's the cost of popularity. Visited many times, and will return regularly. Love the place.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Richard L
Reviewed 2 July 2020

I moved to Ellebrook just over a year ago and am so proud of Ameretto's restaurant, and proud to call it my local place to be. Not only is their food delicious and deserts enornomous, this family run place is just so nice. It has a real sense of neighbourhood community and I am never let down - always consisent.
Special shout out to the Father / Daughter duo, and their amazing staff. You're all wonderful and always go the extra mile (if possible). Your service is impeccable and your smiles are infectious. Thanks for being a part of the community, thanks for the great food and thanks for the friendly staff. All in all makes for a nice lunch / dinner! I've been recommending to others, and those that go, say they have been back since. Keep up the great work.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I have just had a look at my last review I did here 18 month ago, and nothing has really changed in my view since last time, good food and service.

As it was Thursday night, we went for the Steak Night.
The steak was cooked as requested.

I had the well portioned chicken parma, tender chicken and I added the bacon and BBQ sauce option. Next time we will come for the chicken parma special night.
As with last time, I wished the fries were more chips style though, traditional chips, and not the thin McDonalds type.

Taste buds can't have changed as we finished off with a shared ice-cream sundae, banana flavoured again.

The staff were very friendly from arrival to exit. Made you feel welcome from the beginning and looked after during the evening.

As this restaurant is next to The Brook Tavern, a good alternative serving well cooked and presented food.

Date of visit: March 2020