See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2016

This hotel was fine for us--not great, but certainly not bad. The staff was perhaps the best part of the stay--warm, welcoming, and helpful. The room was comfortable and very clean, if lacking character. We didn't take advantage of the pool or restaurant. We went into Avignon for dinner, and parked in the Free Parking off the bridge between Les Angles and Avignon and walked which I would recommend--it was not long at all, and very easy! (There is also a free shuttle bus if you can time your parking right--it comes every 20 min or so). We had trouble with the WiFi, but the host indicated that that was rare....we did not take breakfast, but did appreciate being able to get a coffee in the morning for the same price we would pay at a café. Thank you!

Room Tip: Be sure to look at all room options!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

-no air conditioner but cannot open windows because of safety reasons so it is very hot at night
-staff open your room early in the morning(8am) for no reason for two of the three nights of my stay
-sometimes toilet flush not working
-lights in the toilet out of order and we had to replace the lightbulbs by ourselves

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I booked this hotel as free cancellation through hotels.com, I selected 'Pay Later'.
But this hotel charged to my credit 30% within 3 days.

After I canceled my booking, my nightmare started. while trying to get my money back, I made numerous calls to hotels.com, I wrote numerous e-mails to this hotel. I don't know what's wrong between hotels.com and this hotel. I don't blame the hotels.com, actually they were very professional and helpful, and I understand the hotels.com needed time to process it. And I actually got the money back from the hotels.com, I thank them here.

I am not happy with this hotel, at least they should have replied to me, gave me an answer, even if it's no refund.

Instead, they just kept quiet, no matter how many emails I sent. Finally when I was in EU, I made a phone call to them, a lady was very rude, almost yelling over the phone to me saying it's not free cancellation and no refund.

My suggestion is if you are not sure you will be 100% staying in this hotel, don't book!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Do not come to this hotel in height of summer. It has no air conditioning, and the rooms heat up like ovens. Not only was it impossible to sleep but it was positively unpleasant to even sit in the room. You wouldn't get this in the lowest cost hotels in India. The breakfast was good and pool pleasant but when you pay 100 euros for a room, you expect to be able to sleep in it. Decor was also quite tatty.

Room Tip: Bring your own fan/air conditioning unit if you want to sleep.
Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank WilliamGould
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Great location about 3km from Avignon with secure parking.
Great size room - mine was overlooking the garden and pool area. Nice gardens to sit in the afternoon sun.

Restaurant was a set menu with locally sourced food and good value for money. Nice if you can get served in the tree covered courtyard. Exceptionally cheap wine.

Also good base for visiting Nimes and Chateauneuf du Pape.

Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo