Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport
USD 258
USD 158
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 119
Doubletree.com
USD 74
Priceline
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 97
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 113
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanan early flightleave your carshuttle service isclose to the airportgreat place to staypittsburghlounge
Reviewed 22 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Kimberley T, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We have stayed here the last few trips before an early flight. It has under gone a few new owners or management I believe. This time we were told that there some upgrades going on upstairs. There was no disturbance in our stay at all and it is always a quiet place, even with the airport so close. However, we were on the first floor and there was some serious mold going on in the bathroom. I believe it simply could be handled by some bleach or vinegar, so I'm not sure why it hasn't been. We always have plenty of towels, the bedding is fresh, the bed and pillows very comfortable. Everything else was clean, carpet, lobby, and the shuttle van looked brand new and was clean also. It took us only 10 or so minutes to get to the airport and I'm comfortable with that also.
I will stay again because I think it can be turned around. I will also recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are undergoing construction work in the hotel to make it an even better experience for our guests in the future.

One of the reasons that we have the crew here is to clean up the issue that you encountered in the bathroom. Unfortunately the stains are not able to be cleaned up as we have already tried all of your suggestions and even more, thus no where to go but a completely new grout and caulk of all bathrooms.

Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had an excellent stay. The person at the front desk actually left me a note with directions and bus times on how to get to my destination, and the agent that helped me book the room last minute was incredibly helpful.

The only issues were the heat not working and the shower not draining quickly enough to prevent a buildup of water.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

i was traveling late 10pm and my wife called for me. She looked on line for a hotel and found a priceline advertisement for $59. she called the hotel and talked to the night manager and stated what she found on priceline and asked if he would honor it. He said yes no problem. Short of the long I was billed $129 plus a $50 dollar booking fee. After calling and talking to him he was completely rude about it so I e-mailed corporate. There response was its independently owned and basically didn't care.

Room Tip: Dont expect this crew to be honest
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family