Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport
USD 258
USD 158
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 131
USD 119
Doubletree.com
USD 74
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 97
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 113
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanan early flightleave your carshuttle service isclose to the airportgreat place to staypittsburghlounge
Reviewed 30 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Umang B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Booked a King room, was checked into a double queen. The room had housekeeping issues, debris behind the bed skirt, not under the bed, because there is no "under the bed. White marks on all of the case goods, desk chair, foot stool and bench, seemed to be a cleaning product residue. Would have stayed in the double queen if not for these issues. I went to the desk and asked for a king room, which I reserved, only at that point I was told, they weren't ready yet, after check i time, and that's why I was switched, at no charge. Great, inform me at check in so I know. The bar had a very personable bartender and food was good. Seems like no one wears a uniform except front desk and housekeeping, everyone else is in jeans, t-shirts or sweatshirts. We booked so we could get to the airport without a 2 hour drive starting at 6am, we held off on staying after we returned from our trip, and drove home after our original experience. I left out our second room were given keys to wasn't even cleaned....

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I should actually make these a bullet list - there were so many things that left me feeling like I should warn everyone I know never to stay here! The dirty rooms, the closed restaurant, the unprofessional manager and impolite staff, the unclean sheets and towels, the billing issues that ended the whole experience with a lasting bitter feeling that lingers still!

Room Tip: If you stay here bring a black light to check the beds for bedbugs!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank brat_sheba
Kimberley T, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

I am sorry that you felt that our hotel was not up to your standards. Our restaurant was only closed due to being over-whelmed by your group of 200 coming in when we were told that you would not be utilizing our facilities due to your private event having catering and no alcohol was supposed to be allowed. I made the decision to close the restaurant due to not wanting to hurt guest experience.

I assure you that our sheets are changed and inspected daily. The reason you had the towel/sheet issue is that your group requested no admittance by our staff during your entire stay.

Once again, I am sorry that you felt you had a negative experience.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was there for a conference. While check in went quite smooth with the front desk staff, they had closed the restaurant for the weekend. During that time, the GM, Kim, was constantly complaining to us about how much work it was, how she had no help - and even yelled at the guy who was in charge of the conference in front of us.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sensual_Sire

I am so sorry that you felt that I was completely unprofessional because I closed the restaurant due to your group overwhelming our staff. We were told that no one in your group would be allowed to drink nor would they be using the restaurant as your event was very private and catered. I closed the restaurant because we were not able to meet the needs of the guests in a timely manner and did not want them to suffer for it. We did supply a list of local restaurants for your group as well as offering our free shuttle to take you. I served everyone that we could before we closed the restaurant for the night and even gave out a good bit of complimentary food to try to make amends for the wait. I can also assure you that I never complained to anyone about staffing and I only spoke with your leader about the situation in which he confronted me in the restaurant, so you apparently overheard the conversation. I never yelled at anyone and I'm sorry if my talking over a crowd appeared to be yelling.