USD 193
USD 122
Doubletree.com
USD 70
Priceline
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 97
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 74
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 113
All reviewsrestaurant loungeroom was cleanan early flightleave your carshuttle vanwake up callovernight staypittsburghupgrades
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was there for a conference. While check in went quite smooth with the front desk staff, they had closed the restaurant for the weekend. During that time, the GM, Kim, was constantly complaining to us about how much work it was, how she had no help - and even yelled at the guy who was in charge of the conference in front of us.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
2  Thank Sensual_Sire
Kimberley T, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

I am so sorry that you felt that I was completely unprofessional because I closed the restaurant due to your group overwhelming our staff. We were told that no one in your group would be allowed to drink nor would they be using the restaurant as your event was very private and catered. I closed the restaurant because we were not able to meet the needs of the guests in a timely manner and did not want them to suffer for it. We did supply a list of local restaurants for your group as well as offering our free shuttle to take you. I served everyone that we could before we closed the restaurant for the night and even gave out a good bit of complimentary food to try to make amends for the wait. I can also assure you that I never complained to anyone about staffing and I only spoke with your leader about the situation in which he confronted me in the restaurant, so you apparently overheard the conversation. I never yelled at anyone and I'm sorry if my talking over a crowd appeared to be yelling.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Umang B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Umang B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Front desk clerks were excellent. Restaurant was closed. Meeting rooms were dirty. Ice machine didn't work. Doors to outside were not locked even though signs said room key was needed for entry. Room temperature was impossible to regulate. Property appeared run-down.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We apologize for your experience at our property, we are going through a lot of positive changes in in the near future and hope that you will come back soon to see those changes take affect.

Reviewed 19 October 2017