All reviews restaurant lounge room was clean an early flight leave your car shuttle van wake up call overnight stay pittsburgh upgrades
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

It's kind of far from shopping area, and hard to find but I just needed this place to sleep to go to the airport next day. One lady who I talked to at check in was good but other workers were kind of rude. 3people were in the front desk area. I said hello but they just looked at me with mean face. When my sister tried to catch a shuttle early in the morning, TV at Lobby was so loud, can't even here my sister who is next to me. The guy at front desk was watching it. I didnt like stuff there but room was ok. Could be cleaner tho. Bathroom had lots dust and dirt. It's cheap but could be cheaper for whole quality of the place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Umang B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our property. We will definitely be talking to the appropriate people to fix this issue and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

When I arrived my room was being used by someone else and took 15 mins for them to give me a new room which still wasn’t to my liking or how I am use to it being there

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for your experience at our property. Unfortunately mistakes happen, in no way am I saying this as an excuse, our front desk will get better trained and we will ty to fix the issue. In regards to the room not to your liking we are making a lot of positive changes to the property as well as the rooms so we hop that you can come back and visit us soon to see those changes.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Average Hotel, good value, helpful staff, but in isolated location and poor surrounding landscape.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about our location, but we will be making updates to our landscaping very soon. We hope that you can come back and visit and see what changes are in store.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night. Late night check-in with free shuttle from airport. Need to call when you arrive. It took about 20 min for the shuttle arrive and then 20 min to get to the hotel from airport. Front desk staff was courteous. Breakfast can be ordered from restaurant on premises ( see menu photo). I chose to go to a local restaurant instead. Room was clean. King bed was comfortable, nothing special about the bedding. Free wifi was not real fast. Basic cable tv. The bathroom was nice but needs some updates. Shower head was terrible and some mold in shower area. Not bad for one night and for the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate all the positive and negative things you said about our property. We will be going through some changes and your comments will help us do so. We hope that you come back and visit us soon and see what kind of positive changes are to come.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were staying for one night, but should have looked elsewhere. Bathroom was full of mold in the vents and all over the shower curtain, and who knows what was on the floor. Bed was uncomfortable and every flat surface was covered in dust. The a/c sound like jet was taking off.

Next I will read the reviews instead of going by the name

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Umang B, Manager at Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We do apologize for you experience at our property. We are going through a management change and are hoping for some positive changes. We hope that you come back and visit again.