Innisfallen Hotel(Fossa)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Travelocity
USD 182
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 202/night.

USD 295
USD 119
USD 98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 119/night.

USD 292
USD 264
Hotels.com
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
USD 90
2,842 results
All reviewspanorama restaurantoutdoor poolspa cafedessert buffeta lake view roomlake and mountainsthermal suitebeautiful hoteltop classsecond to nonefive star hotelspa facilitieslough leanemain restaurantstar experiencesteam roomkillarney lakes
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was really looking forward to my 2 nights as Europe with my wife and kid. It had been hyped up to be an amazing hotel.

I’ll start with the positives:
1) the views are just fantastic
2) the panorama restaurant serves great dinners
3) the spa area is great

What disappointed me?
1) we arrived in easter Monday around 2.45 pm but our room wasn’t ready. Understandable. However the place was so packed with others waiting for rooms it felt like waiting at an airport terminal. All the seats in the lounge taken up, and sometimes single adults taking up a whole set of couches and tables. Very little done by the management to find us somewhere to sit and feed our child his lunch. We had to keep going to reception and we just kept eating pointed in various directions which was annoying and completely lost the hospitality touch. It really felt like all the staff were on the defensive and the stress was evident. Not a well managed situation

2) eventually one helpful gentleman at the concierge got us a table at the spa cafe downstairs. The restaurant was busy and full of people like us looking for a seat which we eventually found. I don’t think the spa goers found it very relaxing to have a herd in their cafe...

3) rooms were ok. Previous to this, we had spent 2 nights at the Adare Manor which had unbelievable rooms - and cost less.. the Europe rooms were tolerable but minor things like cupboard doors not opening fully because they were blocked by furniture made it very awkward

4) housekeeping wasn’t great. Used towels left and not collected. Beds were “made” by just replacing the duvet over our baby’s changing mat...

I guess I could keep going but this is a flavor of our experience. I did bring this up with the front desk but all I got was a meek apologetic smile and a nod.

Also, my main point of contention is the price we paid. EUR 260 per night was a bit more expensive than Adare Manor but the experience could not have been more different. Adare was a dream. Europe was a rip off.

Not one I would recommend to stay at. I’d stay elsewhere but maybe dine once at the Panorama as it has great views and really good food.

I wish I could be more positive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Kush_Anu
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We received a voucher for our stay so we booked our stay. The whole experience was fantastic. We were in a lakeside room. Views were amazing. We had room service which we were delighted with. The spa was amazing. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ronan W
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here recently to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The hotel and setting are stunning. Lake View room is incredible. Food in the panorama restaurant was beautiful. All the staff were so friendly and efficient but we have to say an extra thank you to Matthew who made our stay so special with his attention to detail. Thank you so much.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a very pleasant overnight stay here on March 27. Lovely room with balcony although the weather at the time wouldn't tempt you to avail of it !! The Leisure Centre is top class and the outdoor top looking across at the Macgillycuddy Reeks is really spectacular. Dined in the Panorama Restaurant--ask for a window table as the view is really to be enjoyed--and had an excellent experience. Great attention all night from Elena from Poland, and food was very tasty. Portions were not large --nor should they be --but the taste was superb. Very friendly atmosphere.The entire experience is expensive but worth it for that special occasion. Breakfast was a veritable feast--just take your time there --this is not to be rushed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dec60_13
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel and it was super. The scenery is spectacular and the spa is classy.
Outdoor heated pool over looking the lake and mountains is pretty impressive.
Check-in was late (3:40) but we were granted a late check-out by 1hr.

Breakfast is good with plenty to choose from, overlooking the lakes & mountain.
Taxi into Killarney is approx 12-15 euro.
Would recommend for a relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple