Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 155
TripadvisorUSD 155
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreamsUSD 155
3,091 results
All reviews malpensa airport an early flight the club lounge convenient location pizza rental car rooms are large modern hotel last night stayed one night elevator convenience train milan luggage distance spg
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Arriving at 2am we had a quick check in although we had to walk for long before reaching the hotel and again to go to our room.
The rooms are large and bedding is great very comfy materasses. Very reasonable price too.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fabriceetpaola
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for one night and made sure to book the room on Club Lounge floor so that we could enjoy some snacks and drinks at the lounge in the evening. I made a booking directly on Sheraton webpage which literally mentioned “lounge access” and the booking was done one day before my check-in, so the hotel must had been aware of the restrictions in place (eg. SPA closure was already mentioned). So I paid specifically like 40€ extra for the lounge access and when I arrived I was told that the lounge is closed due to covid and the only replacement I was offered was 20% off on their restaurant menu. Funnily enough, the banner promoting Club Lounge was still proudly standing right next to the front desk... I honestly cannot even grasp how is that possible that they believe that it’s a good solution that I first pay 40€ for lounge and then I would pay extra for any drink or snack I want to order + 6€ per person for room service. No alternative solution was offered and honestly, I feel like I paid for a service that I never received and the attitude from the hotel was like this is perfectly fine for a four star hotel.

Then, in the morning the cleaning staff started vacuuming the hallways at 7AM and making loud noises?! I understand that cleanness is a must, but in an airport hotel people also arrive in the middle of the night and expect to sleep at 7AM.

Also, the breakfast was for one thing underwhelming and so environmentally unfriendly. I get that covid forces hotels to find alternative solutions on how to serve buffet breakfast, but packing literally every single thing (ie. a slice of ham or cheese) in a separate plastic or paper package? Also receiving our omlette took like 15min in an airport hotel, where people are often in a hurry.

I’ll give one star for the room though - spacious and clean. Air conditioning didn’t allow me to adjust the temperature though, but well - happens I guess.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Excellent staff, perfect location, delicious caesar salad, disgusting fries. Room was ok, adequate But so noisy With birds- (room 3034) think there was a birds nest outside in the corner or on top of the room which made the room very noisy. Pool was ok, better with a hot tub. All in all nothing special but location was key!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Piixed5
Reviewed 30 July 2020

Situated just inside the airport it's a nice place to spend night before or after the travel. Rooms are spacious with good beds, great views over surroundings from windows which have the size of entire walls. There is a good pool inside, gym and a quality restaurant. Staff is very welcoming - we had no problem to stay extra hours to wait for the beginning of checkin.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank eska09
Reviewed 26 July 2020

My partner lives in Milan- so I am back and forth often (although less so now due to covid) and we often stay here the night before I leave so we dont have to rush to the airport which is about an hour train ride from the city. Anyways- this hotel does its job, clean and close to the airport. Nothing special but nothing horrid.

Date of stay: July 2020