Lowest prices for your stay
USD 96
Priceline
USD 85
Agoda.com
USD 78
Expedia.comUSD 96
Hotels.comUSD 96
eDreamsUSD 96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2020

Where to start. Firstly, let me say that I'm not a fussy traveller, I don't mind if a place is old and doesn't have modern furnishings and fixtures but I do mind when it's not clean. Our room had white marks on the carpet, who knows what the substance was. I felt like i needed my shoes on at all times. The tv was a challenge to get working, the remote had no back a major hazard for a toddler who was playing with with the batteries. The bathroom had a stale sewerage smell. I was almost happy to forfeit my money and stay elsewhere, luckily we only booked 1 night which i tolerated, just.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hunts Hotel, Other at Hunts Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review Hunts Hotel
Liverpool.

All reviews, good or bad are appreciated.

Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Staff were amazing great room, great food, wonderful spread for breakfast.
Room was clean, quite, plenty of room in the room.
Buffet Breakfast at a reasonable price, Dinner was wonderful and great price, with a relaxing atmosphere.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
MarkA5420, Manager at Hunts Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the Hunts Hotel Liverpool.

We appreciate your feedback.

Regards

Hunts Hotel Liverpool

Reviewed 4 October 2019

We are staying here for almost a week. The first "apartment" was old and run down and had stairs. No mention of stairs when the booking was mafe. When we spoke to them regarding mobility issues with 2 of the 3 adults we where given a disabled a room at an additional cost. The bathroom door was broken and had to be fixed so the door would close. My mother in law had to put a bin behind the door to shower on the first night. The master room top cover has what looks like a cigarette burn in it. Our room has been serviced 3 times already and still the burnt top cover remains.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HuntsHotel_Liverpool, Manager at Hunts Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Hi Kharlie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hunts Hotel Liverpool.
All reviews, good or bad are appreciated.

We apologize that the apartment you stayed had the above mentioned issues.
Our team will work on fixing this.

We hope we can do better during your next stay.
Thank you, management.

Reviewed 26 June 2019

I stayed for 5 nights and the staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. Cheap drinks at the bar if you like a night cap and meals nice too. I will stay here again when I am in Sydney for work next.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carl B
MarkA5420, Manager at Hunts Hotel Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2019

Thank you for your great review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us through our facilities and services. It’s been our pleasure to have you stay with us at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool. I look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Liverpool.

Kind Regards,
Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool

Reviewed 17 May 2019

Dear Mark, Ali and the team at Country Comfort. Thank you for a great experience in April, when the under 15 hockey team stayed at your property. We were all really well looked after. The staff couldn't do enough for us. We loved using the pool and the tennis courts - the facilities were exactly what we needed! We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Alex and the U15 hockey team.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide as your feedback following your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time here and we appreciate your comments regarding our location, staff and your overall stay. We wish to welcome you back at Country Comfort Hunts Liverpool.

Kind Regards,