Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 73
Hotels.comUSD 73
PricelineUSD 73
eDreamsUSD 73
CheapTicketsUSD 73
Agoda.comUSD 73
All reviews room was clean housekeeping staff off street parking free wifi sydney
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

I had booked it as a place to sleep given night work and it's convenience to the M5. Bed was comfortable, desk and free WiFi allowed me to work. Bathroom was pokie but adequate. Room and hotel was clean, secure, and presentable. Room was quiet. Off street parking. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ShehzadHassan_1, General Manager at Ibis Budget Casula Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and looking forward for your return in the future.

Regards,

Shehzad Hassan
Ibis Budget Casula

Reviewed 3 November 2019

the administration staff were very friendly and made you welcome each day. the house keeping staff went out of their way to make sure our room was clean and tidy. I would also like to thank the housekeeping staff on the 27th October who went our of their way to make sure we had enough toiletries. next time we are in Sydney we will be returning.
thank you.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Karen T, General Manager at Ibis Budget Casula Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,

Shehzad Hassan
Ibis Budget Casula

Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

After staying here to and from my road trip to Queensland last year I rebooked both ways again this year. My experience this year heading north reinforced my decision to rebook my southbound return in August. Friendly and helpful reception staff, small but clean and comfortable room with all amenities I require and at a value price make this hotel a venue I will definitely be returning to on future trips.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Great concidering the price & convenient location,beds comfortable, breakfast was good too,easy to find accommodation, plenty of parking,located close to the freeway,only bad thing was not much in the way of warm bedding & the single bed doona had some awful stains on it & no cover

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Room had no curtains / window blinds. Must have been removed for repair but not replaced yet when I stayed in the room.
Window doesn't seal very well when closed so you still get a bit of traffic noise coming through even when closed.
Room was very clean though.

• Trip type: Travelled solo